• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes

PITOZO

Aug 12, 2019
It would be funny that MC get some heart attacks or be able to see his level of lust (corruption) or level of anxiety

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Forgot to ask: Does anyone know if there are plans for them to actually escape the star system? And how many physical changes are we going to see to indicate the girlfriend's descent? That kind of thing is hot.

Reactions: deluges

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
does the game works on 32-bit os ?
Not by default developer choice.
It's possible though. I made changes and made it work on my Win7 32-bit using RenPy 7
Dev of RenPy decided to drop support for 32 bit Windows and Linux version in RenPy 8 even if technically it's possible.
I sent him email to include x86 support in the 8 branch, but without reply.
NOTE: both 7.x and 8.x are developed concurrently, just RenPy7.x uses python2.x while RenPy8.x uses python3.x
Another problem is that on the main RenPy page is higlighted version 8, so you have to specifically seek for ver 7
RenPy 7 upgrade system also notice about upgrade to ver 8... Since RenPy 8 was made from scratch - it can be buggy.
Also I notice some guys here have crashes with the game that I didn't have with my recompilation, so maybe I will post it if I find available space to share.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
You need the non consent / rape tag as fuckin chickies under the influence of drugs in my Country is now traeted as statutory rape dude. I dont know about your Country. I am just saying.

Jul 20, 2019
You need the non consent / rape tag as fuckin chickies under the influence of drugs in my Country is now traeted as statutory rape dude. I dont know about your Country. I am just saying.
it already has the 'drugs' tag tbf
it's also kind of a given that a good amount of netorare works involve rape/non-consent of some form, so if you see ntr + drugs, that's a sign that it will be non-consent for sure

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
@TrippyDippity
One of the best new 'western' NTR games I have played in a while. The corruption progress is done very nicely. Its not overly long and straight up to the point while at the same time not rushing too much through the game and the corruption progress.

So there is a lot of positives, e.g. render quality is good, scenario is great, cor. progress is nice and a lot more. What should specifically be mentioned is that the gameplay mechanics are really well done and they really go along with the game and the genre (e.g. cam records, spying and voyeurism mechanics, phone calls -though I would like to have some visual feedback there as well, stat overview, focus on body modifications....).

Rather then focusing too much on what has been done great so far I want to emphasize on what the dev could do better or where there is potentail to add more. I am doing this cause I like the game and I would like to see it and the dev improving in some improtant ways (IMO).

So with that out of the way I would suggest that the dev does take a little more time with the corruption progress. I like the pace overall, but especially towards the end of the current version, things escalate a little too fast imo. I would like the dev to really squeeze the fruit a bit more to build up more anticipation. Also - while I like the input of scenes through the gameplay mechanisms - I would like to see more story scenes, as well as additional scenes overall. Have a spontanous chat with the female MC and the antagonist at someplace in the space station, while he is groping her. Or things like the dinner events. Also I would like to see the female POV during the phone calls (at least as an option).
One of the biggest concerns for me is that the female MC is a bit too obedient and naive. She is corrupted too fast and doesnt resist enough imo. The antagonist for example already took photos and videos - that something where I would have loved to see the female MC get very angry for the first times. In general she should be struggeling more and there should be more points in the story where she resists the antagonist and fights against him. Things go a little bit too easy for the antagonist after all.
Also, I personally prefer more bonding moments (doesnt have to be h-scenes) between the MC and the female MC to make their bond stronger, thus making the NTR more spicy.

Last but not least I hope that the dev really builds upon the body modifications mechanic. Dont make too drastic changes (e.g. next step nipple piercings), rather do changes little by little, step after step. I do hope we see a lot of outfit and underwear variations as well. Also I do hope more gameplay mechanics are going to be implemented (e.g. cam/conference calls with video footage, body marks from kisses or butt slaps, body paintings and tattoos, the antagonists photo and video collection, pregnancy stats in the future, there is a lot that could be added).

All in all I gotta give a lot of credit to the dev though. Great job so far!! I wish you all the best of luck for the further development of the game and I will be following you around to see where you will go in the future.

So good luck, stay healthy and all the best to you! Cheers.

Reactions: Trajan1993
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes