Need help to solve this problem

W'Z

Oct 22, 2023
Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread but I really need help to solve this problem, So I want to try playing a mod game on Joiplay but a notification like this always appears and in the end I can't play it(and also sorry for my bad English)

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
The mod says it's for:
Base Game Source Version: 1.05 (Non-steam english version)

Is that the version of the game you are trying to play?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If the mod is version 1.05 and the game you have installed is 1.03 you could most certainly be getting errors just for that reason.
And the error being missing files, I guess that it's effectively the reason.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I downloaded the version in that link
So, it would appear that the mods you are trying to install are mods meant for the 1.05 version of the game as indicated in the mod page's 'Base Game Source Version'.

1707922898068.png

And if you have 1.03 installed from the base game of Liz: The Tower And The Grimoire, and you are trying to install mods meant for the 1.05 iteration of the game, that could explain the issues you are facing with scripts/actors/graphic files not being loaded properly.

You may want to consider the following mod page instead, its based on the 1.03 version of the game if you can't get the mods to properly work with the other 1.05 version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/liz-the-tower-and-the-grimoire-enhanced-v0-3-2.87354/

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

W'Z

Oct 22, 2023
So, it would appear that the mods you are trying to install are mods meant for the 1.05 version of the game as indicated in the mod page's 'Base Game Source Version'.

View attachment 3353603

And if you have 1.03 installed from the base game of Liz: The Tower And The Grimoire, and you are trying to install mods meant for the 1.05 iteration of the game, that could explain the issues you are facing with scripts/actors/graphic files not being loaded properly.

You may want to consider the following mod page instead, its based on the 1.03 version of the game if you can't get the mods to properly work with the other 1.05 version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/liz-the-tower-and-the-grimoire-enhanced-v0-3-2.87354/
Thanks, finally I can play the game