Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm curious about the corruption content in this game. Some people said the MC is the one being corrupted, that he becomes evil, but that also affects his relationships, right? Does the dark path mean he won't be a loving, romantic partner but a more dominating, mean person to the LIs? Is that content as deep as the alternative?
As far as I can tell the dark choices will corrupt Elliza and make her probably a bloodthirsty vampire that doesn't care about killing. Right now it seems even after she does it she does have some remorse or guilt afterwards. I have no idea how it will effect the romance tho.

Tho this made me curious to try something pick all light side choices expect for when it comes to Eliza. I wonder if that could mean we can have a light MC and a evil / bloodthirsty MC. Could see this as a potential for a ending where we kill Eliza.

BuuPlays is this something you be willing to shed some light on or is it to much of a spoiler. As thinking about this does have me curious now if we can have a Dark / Evil Eliza and a Light MC and if that could mean we would have some interactions play out completely differently down the road.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played much of this yet and haven't gotten to that part. Are we forced to kill her?
if you are talking about Selena's sister then no if you talking about Selena then maybe? I don't have a light path save where I let the sister live to see if it plays out different in this update but dark path we are forced to kill Selena it seems in the update. Which I don't mind cause fuck her and does make sense to me since Eliza is angry at here and with her emotions going up to 100% being vampire I wouldn't expect nothing else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So, why does it seem like everyone does it?
I think many did (especially dark side players)...I never killed her. Not her fault, why should an innocent person die due to the actions of her sister? (who ultimately, was trying to save her sister from being killed by the villian).

Even on a dark side, that just seems wrong to me. Yes angels were Gods messengers of death...but they were not inherantly evil in and of themselves and our ptotag is only a half angel at that (so posseses human empathy).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think many did (especially dark side players)...I never killed her. Not her fault, why should an innocent person die due to the actions of her sister? (who ultimately, was trying to save her sister from being killed by the villian).

Even on a dark side, that just seems wrong to me. Yes angels were Gods messengers of death...but they were not inherantly evil in and of themselves and our ptotag is only a half angel at that (so posseses human empathy).
yeah 100% this tho I did kill her cause I played my MC going the path of scorched Earth when it comes to Eliza. Tho any other game I would have spared her.

Reactions: Elduriel

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm curious about the corruption content in this game. Some people said the MC is the one being corrupted, that he becomes evil, but that also affects his relationships, right? Does the dark path mean he won't be a loving, romantic partner but a more dominating, mean person to the LIs? Is that content as deep as the alternative?
I'm interested in this question as well. I only played one of the very early versions of this game, but the impression I got was that the default MC is mostly a good guy except during specific evil choices. And the relationships with the girls were just romance or friendship sort of thing. Didn't see different flavors of sexual dynamics.

Are there real corruption routes planned?

Reactions: quiboune

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
if you are talking about Selena's sister then no if you talking about Selena then maybe? I don't have a light path save where I let the sister live to see if it plays out different in this update but dark path we are forced to kill Selena it seems in the update. Which I don't mind cause fuck her and does make sense to me since Eliza is angry at here and with her emotions going up to 100% being vampire I wouldn't expect nothing else.

Both of you have me thinkin. I'll figure out how to handle it when the time comes. I mean, what's the benefits of the options of whether it's the sister or Selena that we kill?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah 100% this tho I did kill her cause I played my MC going the path of scorched Earth when it comes to Eliza. Tho any other game I would have spared her.
I did the same... I almost always chose the light side options, but for that one I decided to off the sister, Eliza is precious

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Both of you have me thinkin. I'll figure out how to handle it when the time comes. I mean, what's the benefits of the options of whether it's the sister or Selena that we kill?
You can't kill Selena. Only an option kill her innocent sister. (until the last update at least).

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
I think the Dev was in some kind of bind with writing Selene, I'm guessing she was set up to be some kind of femme fatale character with a redemption arc after her betrayal, but the majority of us here are Eliza's simps and Selene as character wasn't really attractive. I'm guessing he made the dark choice so extreme so most wouldn't do it, but the majority did it for our goddess. and really the whole Soul Gem didn't make sense, considering how far she was willing to go for her sister and we kill her right in front of her after she finally freed her.
He killed her off this update to probably wash his hands of this mess.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
You can't kill Selena. Only an option kill her innocent sister. (until the last update at least).
And that is exactly why it feels wrong. It doesn´t make sense at all, before this decision i was an (almost) light path player but
because it´s Eiiza something had to be done, altough it was the wrong target.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
And that is exactly why it feels wrong. It doesn´t make sense at all, before this decision i was an (almost) light path player but
because it´s Eiiza something had to be done, altough it was the wrong target.
I could be wrong but I swore sometime around the previous update Buu said he plans to rework Selena but hasn't gotten around to it and not sure when he will just yet

Edit found his post " Thank you for the in-depth feedback, I already have some adjustments to the controversial Selena choice in the oven, I just haven't had the time to implement them yet, they may make it into the next update, it will include adjustment both to the light and dark choice. " I don't think it made it to this update I would guess, seeing how the dark choices makes Eliza kill her unsure about the light

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm interested in this question as well. I only played one of the very early versions of this game, but the impression I got was that the default MC is mostly a good guy except during specific evil choices. And the relationships with the girls were just romance or friendship sort of thing. Didn't see different flavors of sexual dynamics.

Are there real corruption routes planned?
I pretty much got the answer to my question 1 minute into the game. Seems like relationships still are one-dimensional, with trust being the only stat that matters (though karma can block/unlock some routes).
Since the game is apparently romance-focused I will just skip this one.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I pretty much got the answer to my question 1 minute into the game. Seems like relationships still are one-dimensional, with trust being the only stat that matters (though karma can block/unlock some routes).
Since the game is apparently romance-focused I will just skip this one.
yeah it's mostly a lovely dovey romance with a story with Eliza. You can have fun with other characters either it's real quick or the characters need more development time for romance ( Alice). Tho I will say Eliza and the MC is my favorite AVN couple ive seen so far.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes