• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Synagas

Jan 23, 2022
A little lost on an install issue. I was playing .99 for a while, and saw the update. I patched the game (shows as 1.0 in game info now), but all my saves cause it to crash when I try to load them. If I roll back to .99 they work just fine.

Is there something special I am meant to do?

Process: Have .99 installed and played.
Copied the 1.00 into the game folder
Validated the game is 1.0 in Info
Load a game
Crash
Start a new game, works fine

I rather not start all over, but will if I have to. Any ideas what may be causing the crashes?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
A little lost on an install issue. I was playing .99 for a while, and saw the update. I patched the game (shows as 1.0 in game info now), but all my saves cause it to crash when I try to load them. If I roll back to .99 they work just fine.

Is there something special I am meant to do?

Process: Have .99 installed and played.
Copied the 1.00 into the game folder
Validated the game is 1.0 in Info
Load a game
Crash
Start a new game, works fine

I rather not start all over, but will if I have to. Any ideas what may be causing the crashes?
Hi. Were you playing with the Multi-Mod before on v0.99? And the v1.00 is the one with or without the Mod included?

Synagas

Jan 23, 2022
I believe both are the unmodded version. It worked for a second, but after closing the game and opening it again (both showed as being 1.00) it crashed upon trying to load.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How important is the multimod to have? Enough to start over? I assume I can zip through the scenes automatically until I get to where I am now, but is it that big of a change?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
The Multi-Mod just highlights the proper answers to get love/like/trust points and guide you to the desired outcome in the end.

You can always use one of the pdf files linked in the first post if you want, and you will get the same exact information; so the Mod is just a convinience, but not mandatory at all.

Having said this, it's up to you, but depending on how far you are into the story, maybe starting a new game could be a nice idea, just to be on the safe side.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Very often some Add-On information is written in the saves, so the saves of the Clean version are incompatible with the version with Mod.
When you start playing you need to decide which version to start with.

Reactions: LokkenJP
4.60 star(s) 273 Votes