[R>Writer] [S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Share NSFW Ren'Py Writing Partner

nothinimportant33

Jul 12, 2023
Hey Everyone!

Project
I would like to start on a small game to see how we work together. A small branching story. Three choices with two options each for a total of 8 endings. A simple 1-3 location story with 1-3 characters. We’ll add sound effects, music, and high-quality 3D images to tell our story. We’ll release it, listen to feedback, and then go from there!

Open to most standard kinks — lesbian, cheating, corruption, incest, transexual, and more.

Developer
I’ve been doing 3D renders for a couple of years now. I can share a tiny game I completed and some renders via discord. I’m a developer, so I can do the programming but I’d prefer to just focus on the rendering, if possible, as it’s very time consuming as it is.

Discord: aeyxa

Looking for
An erotic story writer! Someone who enjoys writing branching stories. Someone who is fine making both big and small games. American-English native speakers are preferred. 21+ preferred. Prefer experience with Ren’Py or willing to learn.

Please leave information about your experience and your discord name.

Employment Type
Unpaid / Share — As I just want to start with small projects, we would release these for free, so there would be no payment and no revenue available to share. However, if we feel comfortable taking on a bigger project and know we can complete it, then we can open a Patreon and do revenue sharing.

Work commitment
One off project with potential for long-term if we want to continue.

Preferred method of contact
Discord: aeyxa

Job Description
  1. MUST BE a branching story writer
  2. NICE IF age 21+
  3. NICE IF native American-English speaker
  4. NICE IF Ren’Py experience
Additional Information
Please leave information about your experience and your discord name.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor