Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
I feel same tbh..Announcing nyl things on nyl thread? That's pretty dumb.
Anyone in this thread is going to find out what's updated and where extremely quickly on their own, especially with a popular guy like Nyl without the need to draw more attention to that site. Yeah yeah, I know, plenty of artists including Nyl probably already know about it, but there are also plenty who don't.

letgoooo43

Aug 9, 2023
Full Bordello 4 timeline goes like this:
January 2023 - Bordello 3: Lyria is released, mentions ideas for Bordello 5 (not 4) and that he's planned the Bordello series out quite far
February 2023 - Officially starts preproduction on B4, shares pinup of new featured character Rose
March 2023 - Reveals that Calarel will be the star, shares a bunch of renders of planned sex scenes, as well as environmental and object renders, says he's aiming for a shorter runtime than B3, "montage style" with more positions but less variations
June 2023 - first animated preview of B4 (facial)
November 2023 - second animated preview (kissing/thighjob)
December 2023 - third animated preview (mating press), mentions some camera angles might get changed in the final release
February 2024 - Story preview, some narrative-focused shots
April 2024 - Mentions in Worshipping Selune release that he is going all-in on finishing Bordello 4, no more animation side projects besides the usual pinups and any animation challenges

So it's been almost a year and a half. My theory on what has been delaying it so much is that he is really trying to do as much of the modeling work as he can by himself. He's sculpting all the props, making the environments, all that stuff, and they seem to be pretty intricate and detailed. He mentions having help with the new clothes being made for Calarel and Darcey, but I think that might be it. Seems time consuming. That and I'll bet that it'll end up being longer than B3, even though he said he was aiming for it not to be. Maybe it's just copium but I feel like something taking this long, assuming it was consistently being worked on, should not be less than B3's 10 minutes.
oh wow thank you for the detailed response! appreciated

Reactions: zaqqat5576

Fat_Nibbler

Feb 4, 2021
yeah it is, I can prepare a 4k version for you.
It looks like your upscales are at 90 fps, but your more recent ones; the Illari rimming short and post are at 60 fps. I have the same problem, I couldn't view any of them but the audio still plays. I archive regardless but yeah VLC media player says your earlier ones are 90 fps and not 60. Which is funny because the 90 fps upscale are smaller in size than the 60 fps ones. Weird stuff, but still happy to DL your upscales.

Reactions: Chibi777

XXVupscales

Aug 17, 2021
It looks like your upscales are at 90 fps, but your more recent ones; the Illari rimming short and post are at 60 fps. I have the same problem, I couldn't view any of them but the audio still plays. I archive regardless but yeah VLC media player says your earlier ones are 90 fps and not 60. Which is funny because the 90 fps upscale are smaller in size than the 60 fps ones. Weird stuff, but still happy to DL your upscales.
Older upscales (90fps) 24k bitrate. All Recent upscales (60fps) 60k bitrate. I go a bit overboard on my favorites and typically make them 8k but I forget that I share these and not everyone can run it. Eventually I'll get to redoing them all will just take me awhile.

ahalucination

May 3, 2020
Older upscales (90fps) 24k bitrate. All Recent upscales (60fps) 60k bitrate. I go a bit overboard on my favorites and typically make them 8k but I forget that I share these and not everyone can run it. Eventually I'll get to redoing them all will just take me awhile.
Your upscales are really incredible, keep it up man! Out of curiosity, what models/settings/etc did you use in Topaz to get these kind of results? I had played around with it months ago, but never quite get that level of enhancement, I really like that your vids come out, for lack of a better word, 'toonified'.

XXVupscales

Aug 17, 2021
Your upscales are really incredible, keep it up man! Out of curiosity, what models/settings/etc did you use in Topaz to get these kind of results? I had played around with it months ago, but never quite get that level of enhancement, I really like that your vids come out, for lack of a better word, 'toonified'.
Thanks I just experiment really but I've narrowed it down to 3 phases. Phase 1: denoise. Phase 2: interpolate+minor detail increase. Phase 3: upscale+more exaggerated details and sharpening.

Gaia/Nyx/Proteus/apollo/artemis are my preferred models

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes