• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
You mean "Omega Buddha Sword", right? But I can give more damage with this View attachment 3649099
Bro what's that power3 naraga?? I use the rough great sword and am playing the current version cause it has better graphics I have played the vx version but the graphics were mehhhhhhh~~. And buddha sword is that one which we get through the fap difficulty right? And last thing, can you tell me if we can get a normal orc x priestess scene non orc pig one

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Ok I think I still need to wait for a good route for eris.
I like the elf too waiting iris x mc ship to go and sail away~ Btw the author gave us the giga mc I was already thinking that we guys should get an option in which we can train the mc and let him cuck the cuckers That would be PURE BLESSING FOR ME ATLEAST

Darth Elim

Formerly 'Darth.Elim'
May 18, 2018
Bro what's that power3 naraga?? I use the rough great sword and am playing the current version cause it has better graphics I have played the vx version but the graphics were mehhhhhhh~~. And buddha sword is that one which we get through the fap difficulty right? And last thing, can you tell me if we can get a normal orc x priestess scene non orc pig one
I got power3 naraga from monster drop, powerful enough to beat "Centaur" and "Dire Bear" with one strike, but I have better weapon now..

Weapon 4.png

In VX Version scene Orc x Priestess or non Orc pig, I don't get those scene because I can beat them just 3 or 4 strike with "Zweihander".

Weapon 3.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes