MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Please note...Pixeldrain host down load link, still has version 0.02 instead of the updated v0.03.

Regards,

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I don't care how hot the otehr girls are, Amber will always be best girl .... even though we can't see her.

She amuses me.
I think I might have developed a new fetish... I've got a thing for an invisible girl:oops::cool:

Or maybe I am just going crazy, who knows...

But, yeah, I am hyped about any new content with Amber. My absolute fav in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: metamorphMP

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I might have developed a new fetish... I've got a thing for an invisible girls:oops::cool:

But, yeah, I am hyped about any new content with Amber.
It's a weird one.

She has love interest chemistry with the MC and an awesome sense of humour yet we'll never know what she looks like.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
There's a dialogue with Riley that said Evelyn was upset, but I was sure I picked Evelyn at the start.
I had a quick skim through in case I missed something but I couldn't find this. You should only be talking about Evelyn being upset if you didn't turn Moonsong down. Feel free to shoot me the exact part though so I can triple check.

Good news is if you didn't turn Moonsong down, you'll get my favorite character moment so far when you go to talk to Evelyn.

I just wrote, how much of a downer it is, that you cannot have that first time with Evelyn (Which was the main point of chapter 1) without turning it into a forced threesome. Turns out, it will be a threesome even if you opt out of the girl-on-girl action.

Too bad...while i like the renders, the story and this vn overall, the decision to destroy the first time and give it to the other girl is an absolute bummer. The first time is from start to end and not ramming her 2-3 times and then fucking another girl.

If i can't have the first time with Evelyn why given the "choice" in the first place.
I can appreciate this honestly. I've said this before but originally there wasn't an option to turn Moonsong down at all. The reason being I didn't want MC to obtain Evelyn's power yet, and I needed something immediately visible once he's done the deed. Another wolf suddenly appearing is a pretty clear giveaway that something has changed in MC.

Back when I was demo-ing to a few people, they were a bit bummed out that it forced you to do the dirty on Evelyn, and I completely understood that because she's among my favorite girls. So I compromised and introduced that scene as Evelyn essentially rewarding MC and revelling in seeing him have fun just as much as she would if he was with her (scene where she's holding on to him from behind while he's inside Moon... my fave).

If you've played Desert Stalker, you'll know of the MC's wife character (I forget her name). She's all about encouraging the MC to be with other women and I find that incredibly hot. Evelyn is very much like her.

I don't care how hot the otehr girls are, Amber will always be best girl .... even though we can't see her.

She amuses me.
More Amber focus coming Chapter 4 :)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
No problem with Parker having a history, but still it's a bit shitty to disappear from a birthday dinner to fuck the wait staff. I guess the point is to have the MC hear her calling his name during? Not sure why you couldn't get that scene another way (toys at home), but whatever.

Liked the new chapter. Moonsong is definitely up for a good time. Also hope we'll see Isabella again.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think I might have developed a new fetish... I've got a thing for an invisible girl:oops::cool:

But, yeah, I am hyped about any new content with Amber. My absolute fav in this game.
Hey, you're like that criminal from this chapter, he forced women to become invisible for his kink (presumably).

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
all the PC links in the first post are either expired (mega; gofile) or lead to the previous version 0.2 (pixeldrain) :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes