Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Might be just me but this felt shorter than the previous 2 updates, content wise I liked it tho. Nothing more to say than the dev should keep up the good work, ill be back in 3 or so months to check out the next release.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Sometimes it makes me wonder, maybe it's just 1 person, or a few at maximum, who keeps spamming under different accounts.

Always the same, almost identical narrative (cuckolding, cuckolding jada jada), and after every update it goes again... and again... like under some scripts or whatever.... I might be wrong of course.

I think it's good that Dev cut all connections to incest in a game, this way if some furious fan will report his patreon account - he will be safe.
I don't know man. I once saw one of those types literally lose his shit in another VN thread when he found out that an LI didn't save her virginity for the MC after he ghosted her for 5 years. Shit was hilarious and we all laughed at him. Good times.

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
I wasn't expecting much playing this for the 1st time but was pleasantly surprised. Interesting story, good looking models, good amount of sex for people who only want to see that. Can't wait for next update

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For the record: Evelyn's superpower is "watching" the last person she touches in her dreams. Sex is involved if that was part of that persons day. It does not involve her in any way. That is voyeurism. Hence the tag in the OP.
It also applies to the MC's memory of watching Parker masturbate and choosing the peek option in the toilet stalls, and any other similar situations where a character is watching other people's sexual shenanigans.

Reactions: motseer
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes