Apr 11, 2020
View attachment 670224

This is the ultimate version of the walkthrough I'll be making. This also has the choices required for v1.0 content (which is at the writing of this not a thing)

The .pdf walkthrough is just a long text file with all the right choices and the .exe walkthrough is a really small program that allows you to choose which type of playthrough you're going for and what day you're on.
Again, I advice against downloading the .exe walkthrough from any untrusted source and downloading it through my page instead.

.pdf Walkthrough DOWNLOAD
.exe Walkthrough DOWNLOAD
View attachment 670224

are you talking about the attachment or the one from mega ?

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played the game got just about all the endings, but from what I saw of the game, I truly wish the forbidden ending has the combo of Jenna, Ada, and Elly. That would have been perfect seeing as the sister truly loved her brother, and the same could be said of her nieces. But alas only 2 out of 3 were in said ending.

The same could be said of Ella ending where Jenna, and Elly were together but no Ada.

While I have no gripe against Emily in this one she seems like the biggest odd ball out of the group due to her having no blood relation to the MC.

Jun 12, 2020
Hi, I'm unable to get the Harem route. I've followed the walkthrough multiple times now, and all I get is the Forbidden one ending? Can someone help me out?
Also, how can we remove the "censored" scenes?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hi, I'm unable to get the Harem route. I've followed the walkthrough multiple times now, and all I get is the Forbidden one ending? Can someone help me out?
Also, how can we remove the "censored" scenes?
Harem Mod
and

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Same, I was messing around with save editor just to see if Ada ever wins the tournament...and then I got their ending instead of staying on the harem path...I just couldn't stand seeing her cry. But I couldn't get back into the harem path no matter what I changed in my new save after seeing her win.
Super nitpicky as it doesn't matter lol but just to confirm the only way for her to win is to get off the Harem path, right? I'm a lil bit of a perfectionist so I'm trying to make it happen haha

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Super nitpicky as it doesn't matter lol but just to confirm the only way for her to win is to get off the Harem path, right? I'm a lil bit of a perfectionist so I'm trying to make it happen haha
She doesn't win in the harem path. Someone said she wins if you don't have sex with her during the tournament but I don't know if that's true.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes