• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was just saying I've seen worse shit (locking content behind pay walls for starts :ROFLMAO:) but I see you're point.
Dude don't compare Tinkerer to the worst :p compare him to the best :giggle:

PS regarding the Free HS, I still don't know why we can't just give ourselves a horsecock and either fap (it's still good if we scrape it of Jenny's tits right!) or have one of our women do it for us (like Alice does in one of her "punishments")

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dude don't compare Tinkerer to the worst :p compare him to the best :giggle:

PS regarding the Free HS, I still don't know why we can't just give ourselves a horsecock and either fap (it's still good if we scrape it of Jenny's tits right!) or have one of our women do it for us (like Alice does in one of her "punishments")
I wasnt comparing hom to the worst I was saying hes better lol. Like one of (if not) the best H-Game Devs I've seen lol. Sure the game starts a bit rough but theres been obvious improvements across the board, he is open with his fan base & tries to keep to his release dates consistently.

Well Beth keeps saying she forgot the bucket when MC takes her on those dates so I feel she will probably start keeping the bucket nearby when she has MC transformed so they can re-stock.

Reactions: Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1715893486884.png

So, after returning to the office I've had some time to work on the new NPC's and make some more cutscene imagery. The other good news is that I managed to script all the new quests while I was away. I still have a bunch of smaller things to script, though. Like the quest logs, a couple of sex scenes, some recurring stuff and general keep-the-players-from-breaking-shit safety features. But I'm pretty confident I can start playtesting within a week from now.
Now that it will be possible to stay the night in Greyport I'm also adding bit of nightlife to the city. From now on thugs may be prowling the alleys at night. Yes, I know it's not much at the moment, but little by little I hope to breath more life into that location too. And it can be useful for those who like to fetch lunch for vampire lovers:).

Have a great weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3641694

So, after returning to the office I've had some time to work on the new NPC's and make some more cutscene imagery. The other good news is that I managed to script all the new quests while I was away. I still have a bunch of smaller things to script, though. Like the quest logs, a couple of sex scenes, some recurring stuff and general keep-the-players-from-breaking-shit safety features. But I'm pretty confident I can start playtesting within a week from now.
Now that it will be possible to stay the night in Greyport I'm also adding bit of nightlife to the city. From now on thugs may be prowling the alleys at night. Yes, I know it's not much at the moment, but little by little I hope to breath more life into that location too. And it can be useful for those who like to fetch lunch for vampire lovers:).

Tinkerer

Last News
YOH YOH HOLD UP! Who's that fucker touching my Beth!? Oh hes gotta die!

Cant wait for this update :)

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I asked before
Just tested v3.32 helping out multiple days but no peeping. No option to buy HS after learning the Phallus G recipe, either. Might change after "Restore The Temple," haven't tested that far along.

During her date with the MC she wonders how much his seed might be worth, could be an opportunity to start buying HS from her. But Tinkerer might resolve the whole thing with v3.4x.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996
Jan 23, 2023
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3641694

Tinkerer

Last News
What?! Only the Horse and I may touch Beth!!!

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Julia’s Fox Scene
It's in the Family Farm "wine & cheese" quests, but not a quest itself. After the second time she goes shopping with you, talk to her once you're back at the Farm.
I still can't unlock it, and I've been paying her to go for three weeks. I don't see an option to go with her.
M3ntir Sir , SOS :sick:

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3641694

Tinkerer

Last News

can't wait looking forward to updates to travel the world of peasant quest :love:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm also adding bit of nightlife to the city. From now on thugs may be prowling the alleys at night
i was hoping for prostitutes insread of thugs, oh well... that's more exp
YOH YOH HOLD UP! Who's that fucker touching my Beth!? Oh hes gotta die!

Cant wait for this update :)
that fucker is worth 2 vials of blood potion or one round with reanna in the pink outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: caspian90
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes