Monosomething

May 24, 2019
what about the bunny girl costumes?
One of these merchants sells regular costumes while the other slave costumes. In order to get the nice ones however you will need the panties of princesses you bang (that involves them still being on the throne) and then exchanging the panties for costumes with either Lina or Trevor. You have no choice in terms of what costume you will get. Just amass a ton of panties and dump them on either Lina or Trevor and see what you get. You will also find a couple of costumes just locked away in chests so keep your eyes peeled.

SakuiSama

Jul 16, 2019
commiting to a princess means I do not get to add others to my party? or just that the ending Kobold or Dragon are chosen? bc it seems odd seeing Kobold is always with you if you cannot get others.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
commiting to a princess means I do not get to add others to my party? or just that the ending Kobold or Dragon are chosen? bc it seems odd seeing Kobold is always with you if you cannot get others.
By committing to a princess you agree to follow her story arc and it locks you out of committing to any other arcs available in the game. Theres one exception to the rule with DogP, who overwrites your choice (if youve committed already) but apart from that? Its a one way or no way street. Plan before you start a playthrough on which route you want to do.

As for creating your harem (i assume thats what youve meant with "you cannot get others") then you can keep several princesses with you, regardless if youve accepted their arcs or not (you just need to get crafty with shorty special or vulturing during sieges), however dragon princesses and wyvern princess are locked out from even joining your party if youre not doing their route.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
By committing to a princess you agree to follow her story arc and it locks you out of committing to any other arcs available in the game. Theres one exception to the rule with DogP, who overwrites your choice (if youve committed already) but apart from that? Its a one way or no way street. Plan before you start a playthrough on which route you want to do.

As for creating your harem (i assume thats what youve meant with "you cannot get others") then you can keep several princesses with you, regardless if youve accepted their arcs or not (you just need to get crafty with shorty special or vulturing during sieges), however dragon princesses and wyvern princess are locked out from even joining your party if youre not doing their route.
How do you know when your on a route? Is there a notification or something?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Small update to the fun with various scripts post
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-11-towerfag.602/post-2310529

Mostly I figured Gamepad Setup should be part of the Yanfly System Options though this does make the Stone of Control somewhat redundant

Converted Common Event 240: CSC and made it into Scene CSC just so I could just call it with
SceneManager.goto(Scene_CSC)

It does grey out the Gamepad Setup option if you don't have an XInput compatable controller attached

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was gonna try a Script with a bit more customization from the game since they use the same but concluded that might require more effort than just converting the Stone of Control (though that was after some work on it...)

Although it's a more family friendly game if you're bored it's worth a shot. That game also uses Real System Time when making the Title Screen so it's rather nice to see the Island at sunset lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Finally got Amelie only to learn that she's counted as a progeny and thus can't be subjected to battle fuck.
Giant disappointment, that progeny/slaves/companionswhoaren'tprincesses still can't have that happen to them despite having a lust stat.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

cimibibapa

Jul 28, 2019
Finally got Amelie only to learn that she's counted as a progeny and thus can't be subjected to battle fuck.
Giant disappointment, that progeny/slaves/companionswhoaren'tprincesses still can't have that happen to them despite having a lust stat.
wait you can get her ? like in your group? awesome

cimibibapa

Jul 28, 2019
so does every princess have a path or just a few? I feel weird getting anyone but Kobold :( also can I leave my children at the palace? or are they cursed to roam the halls of the tavern forever lol

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so does every princess have a path or just a few? I feel weird getting anyone but Kobold :( also can I leave my children at the palace? or are they cursed to roam the halls of the tavern forever lol
yes most of them that have a kingdom of any kind or place have a route but not all are complete

Halloweenguy

Nov 18, 2018
So does anyone know how to get the keys for the new ninja princess quest, the Heist. I have one from the safe and one from a random bank client, I'm just missing the last one.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes