[S> Other] [S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Programmer looking to expand horizons

eatme123

Oct 11, 2018
Hello, I am a programmer. At first I used to code in Game Maker for several years, but when it got harder to do more specific things, I expanded my horizons. I self taught myself Unity, and ended up making a few games with it. I started off with a simple infinite runner game called R.A.A.D.D Runner, which I just used basic gifs I found off the internet to make a game that had no custom animations. I found a custom animator who helped make some custom characters for the game. Then I experimented in Honey Select and started to make a few pictures of my own (and later on basic animations). This resulted in three small games, Forest of Desire (a Halloween maze game that I finished in 4 months), Shrunken Life (a RPG Maker game), and Nights at the Elemens (A FNAF-like survival game which I plan on finishing soon). I'm looking for more things to sharpen my coding skills, so this is where this post comes in.

*Things I won't code:
- Feral/Anthro
- Guro/Scat/Watersports
- Male predators (in terms of vore)

*Things I prefer/enjoy coding:
- Femdom/Reverse rape + Male main characters
- Platformers
- MILF/GILF
- Monster Girls
- Vore

* I may have left some things out, don't hesitate to ask.
Skills:
Intermediate 2D C# Unity Game Development
Basic 3D C# Unity Game Development
Brainstorming

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (Raptorking#5835)

Employment Type & Rates:
- The games I've mentioned above have all been free to play games, and this is my first time doing something like this, so I don't have a set price. If it is a project that I might enjoy, I might even consider doing it for free.

Availability:
- ASAP

Work Samples:
- Any of my games mentions can be found online (on Eka's Portal), and my Patreon is the same as my username here (I cannot post links as I have not made enough posts), but if you want specific examples, let me know.

Last edited: