VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 06/02

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Adult

Votes: 33 41.8%
  • Milf

Votes: 57 72.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Elder

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
View attachment 3548461

Coffee Shopping For Cocks

The current poll and my ongoing "phallic research" for the game has me feeling like this right now--just casually surrounded by yummy futas! (Aka "Heaven") :giggle:

These are just a few. Which one is your favorite?

Please keep polling! The more we get, the better equipped the characters will be! Thank you!! :geek:

(Realized my posts were getting a bit too pedestrian so went ahead and added something more X-Rated for practice. I also want to start showcasing what kind of quality you can expect from the renders, so I'm going to also start sharing practice renders!)

They're all too good to pick! But if I had to, maybe #2? The coffee mug is adorable btw

Also if its alright to ask, which Genesis version are you using for your models? Love their detail!

Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
They're all too good to pick! But if I had to, maybe #2? The coffee mug is adorable btw

Also if its alright to ask, which Genesis version are you using for your models? Love their detail!
Hey Frosti!

Good choice!! And I thought so too with the mug! ;)

I'm currently using Gen 8.1 for everything. I upgraded them all from 8, and considered moving to 9. However I think I'm going to be sticking to 8.1 for this game as I have the content for it and I'm familiar with it. Perhaps I'll use Genesis 9 for the next game! :cool:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
--- Update ---

Carmen Has Entered The Ring

Carmen_DevShot_0.1.png

(Watermelon-crushing thighs included. Watermelon sold separately.)

Certified Badass, and your partner in crime. Carmen has arrived and she's ready to kick some ass--or more likely run 12 miles at 7am listening to Nirvana or Avenged Sevenfold. And yes, she did "borrow" your headphones because she forgot to charge hers if you were wondering. Really happy with her, and there's some behind the scenes stuff in her model that's really neat and was a fun challenge.

Carmen is your character's other half, and you'll be spending a lot of time in the early chapters together. She's got your back and is ready for anything--as long as you're buying lunch. (Let me know what you think of her!)

:coffee: Hope you're all having an awesome week! Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
--- Update ---

View attachment 3565710

Certified Badass, and your partner in crime. Carmen has arrived and she's ready to kick some ass--or more likely run 12 miles at 7am listening to Nirvana or Avenged Sevenfold. And yes, she did "borrow" your headphones because she forgot to charge hers if you were wondering. Really happy with her, and there's some behind the scenes stuff in her model that's really neat and was a fun challenge.

Carmen is your character's other half, and you'll be spending a lot of time in the early chapters together. She's got your back and is ready for anything--as long as you're buying lunch. (Let me know what you think of her!)

lover her, sexy fitwoman right there

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
--- Update ---

View attachment 3565710

I like fit women, so I'm a fan.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hell ya!!!! Glad to hear Zolkane and BlueCrossX !!! :D

You guys might also love Nicole then once she's finished up! She's quite the beefcake, and is equipped with quite the trouser snake! Think I'm going to work on her next.

What other kind of body types are you into? :unsure: Feel free to share photo references! (Might make this my next poll.)

Reactions: omid605

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
mature mother body with huge breast and big ass or bimbo or even small tits and huge round and big ass

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hell ya!!!! Glad to hear Zolkane and BlueCrossX !!! :D

You guys might also love Nicole then once she's finished up! She's quite the beefcake, and is equipped with quite the trouser snake! Think I'm going to work on her next.

What other kind of body types are you into? :unsure: Feel free to share photo references! (Might make this my next poll.)
I'm not really picky so I usually like all types of women, but a dominant women/futa that has some stature to her that you turn submissive is definitely one of my favourites which sounds somewhat like Nicole so can't wait to see her.

• Love

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
mature mother body with huge breast and big ass or bimbo or even small tits and huge round and big ass
You're defintely going to dig Brooke then. She's got her picture in the main post, but she's still very WIP. Working on making her the best, thiccest, and squishiest milf I can! :giggle: Going to revise her before the release to give her a more "mom" vibe, as she's currently too "glam" right now.

Reactions: omid605

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'm not really picky so I usually like all types of women, but a dominant women/futa that has some stature to her that you turn submissive is definitely one of my favourites which sounds somewhat like Nicole so can't wait to see her.
Ahaaaaa!! Then you are 1000% in for a treat with Nicole, as you just described her and one of her sex arcs to the letter! :cool:

And I've seen similar stuff to that photo in my research, those are defintely the "vibes" I'm going for. I'll try to get her wrapped up and shared soon so you can see! :D

Reactions: BlueCrossX

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You're defintely going to dig Brooke then. She's got her picture in the main post, but she's still very WIP. Working on making her the best, thiccest, and squishiest milf I can! :giggle: Going to revise her before the release to give her a more "mom" vibe, as she's currently too "glam" right now.
I agree, shes too glam right now. More mom vibe and she have already big breast but having 5 hungry Kids i can see her tits be bigger

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
--- Update ---

The Parents Are Home

BrookeNicole_HappyCouple_0.1.jpg

What's better than having a thicc and gorgeous milf as your mother in an incest VN? Having two of them!!! It took quite awhile, but I am so so happy with how they came out and cannot fricken wait to delve into their stories with you! Hope you like them!! :giggle:

Brooke Redesign

Brooke_DevShot_0.1.png

(Mommy? Sorry... Mommy? Sorry...)

I wasn't super in love with the original design and model of Brooke, as she didn't capture my idea of the "perfect milf" quite to the letter. So I sat down and went to work rebuilding her from the ground up. I am really really happy with the results and in love with her! Hope you like her too! (Bewbs! Also she has a MASSIVE ass... beware of sharp turns...)

Nicole Will Take Your Call Now

Nicole_DevShot_0.1.png

(Shhhh!... Make sure she's not on the phone still...)

And if Brooke wasn't enough, we now also have Nicole!! Your analytical wizard of a muther with a work ethic that threatens every union that tries to establish itself at her offices. Nicole will be taking on the very unique and fun role of playing the "dominant" and "semi-masculine" role within the family as this is a futanari universe. And while her formal attire for the office may not show it, she's rocking a crazy body, a sexy six pack, and something else rather... "impressive" that keeps her wife Brooke VERY happy... :p

New Poll (Female Age Groups)

A new poll is up once again for the thread! This time I'm curious about what age groups people are into for female love interests in virtual novels! If you have a moment, please participate in it! Thanks!

Futanari Anatomy Poll Results

Here are the results from the last poll in regards to Futanari Size and Anatomy:

F95_Poll_02_Size_Cropped.PNG

The results were interesting! Glad to see that people are ultimately in favor of larger cock sizes with the most votes going to the largest size possible (Woohoo!). I'll make sure to equip the characters in the game with a various sizes!

Uncircumcised beat circumcised 3 to 2, a win for my personal preferences. There will be variety for this in the game as well!

Vanilla human was the winner, with beast/animal not far behind. We'll have to see where thing go with the story to implement that... And exotic anatomy is what I expected. Not something I plan to dabble much which, but certainly something worth trying once or twice!

That's all for now! If you have any thoughts or comments, feel free to reach out! :D

:coffee: You all are super cool and I hope your upcoming week is filled with good luck! Cheers!
:coffee:

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
--- Update ---

The Parents Are Home

View attachment 3696521

What's better than having a thicc and gorgeous milf as your mother in an incest VN? Having two of them!!! It took quite awhile, but I am so so happy with how they came out and cannot fricken wait to delve into their stories with you! Hope you like them!! :giggle:

Brooke Redesign

View attachment 3696562

I wasn't super in love with the original design and model of Brooke, as she didn't capture my idea of the "perfect milf" quite to the letter. So I sat down and went to work rebuilding her from the ground up. I am really really happy with the results and in love with her! Hope you like her too! (Bewbs! Also she has a MASSIVE ass... beware of sharp turns...)

View attachment 3696566

And if Brooke wasn't enough, we now also have Nicole!! Your analytical wizard of a muther with a work ethic that threatens every union that tries to establish itself at her offices. Nicole will be taking on the very unique and fun role of playing the "dominant" and "semi-masculine" role within the family as this is a futanari universe. And while her formal attire for the office may not show it, she's rocking a crazy body, a sexy six pack, and something else rather... "impressive" that keeps her wife Brooke VERY happy... :p

A new poll is up once again for the thread! This time I'm curious about what age groups people are into for female love interests in virtual novels! If you have a moment, please participate in it! Thanks!

Here are the results from the last poll in regards to Futanari Size and Anatomy:

View attachment 3696583

The results were interesting! Glad to see that people are ultimately in favor of larger cock sizes with the most votes going to the largest size possible (Woohoo!). I'll make sure to equip the characters in the game with a various sizes!

Uncircumcised beat circumcised 3 to 2, a win for my personal preferences. There will be variety for this in the game as well!

Vanilla human was the winner, with beast/animal not far behind. We'll have to see where thing go with the story to implement that... And exotic anatomy is what I expected. Not something I plan to dabble much which, but certainly something worth trying once or twice!

That's all for now! If you have any thoughts or comments, feel free to reach out! :D

:coffee: You all are super cool and I hope your upcoming week is filled with good luck! Cheers!
Woooooooooooooow they are absolutely stellar! That first picture is insane! Its lifelike! Teach me your masterful lighting ways!

Brooke is incredible holy moly! Im staring politely :oops: Feel like she will make waves as a milf! Also suggestion, maybe do a 180 of the characters in those showcases? If she has such an ass it would be nice to see!! Well done Coffee!

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
--- Update ---

The Parents Are Home

View attachment 3696521

Brooke Redesign

View attachment 3696562

View attachment 3696566

View attachment 3696583

I was waiting for this and it was worth it. They're both so sexy, Brooke is thicc in all the right places and Nicole is definitely packing. Can't wait to see the "dominant" Nicole turned into a submissive slut.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
--- Update ---

The Parents Are Home

View attachment 3696521

Brooke Redesign

View attachment 3696562

View attachment 3696566

View attachment 3696583

fantastic

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Someone was wondering what Brooke looked like from behind. I didn't know if I wanted to put a whole scene together for that, so instead I thought I'd share a storyboard frame with you all that has some tasty Brooke BOOTY!

Storyboards, and their associated frames, are a way that I organize plots, scenes, and scenarios for later use.

Below is one for a later chapter. These frames/renders are quick and dirty, as they are just meant to get a general "vibe" and composition of the future scene. That is why they are a little grainy.

This scene/storyline will be where you offer to join in on one of Brooke's favorite hobbies, early morning ballet! This obviously will lead to some hands on fun in the early stages of your relationships with Brooke, and as someone who has a lil practice in Ballet--I wanted to do something other than "yoga scenes" that have been done 5,000 times in other VNs.

SB_BalletPractice.jpg

To be fair, this pose and angle doesn"t really show off how impressive her behind is. If you want something more "juicy" let me know and convince me! Haha!

Lemme know what ya think! :coffee:

Last edited:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Someone was wondering what Brooke looked like from behind. I didn't know if I wanted to put a whole scene together for that, so instead I thought I'd share a storyboard frame with you all that has some tasty Brooke BOOTY!

Storyboards, and their associated frames, are a way that I organize plots, scenes, and scenarios for later use.

Below is one for a later chapter. These frames/renders are quick and dirty, as they are just meant to get a general "vibe" and composition of the future scene. That is why they are a little grainy.

This scene/storyline will be where you offer to join in on one of Brooke's favorite hobbies, early morning ballet! This obviously will lead to some hands on fun in the early stages of your relationships with Brooke, and as someone who has a lil practice in Ballet--I wanted to do something other than "yoga scenes" that have been done 5,000 times in other VNs.

View attachment 3701919

To be fair, this pose and angle doesn"t really show off how impressive her behind is. If you want something more "juicy" let me know and convince me! Haha!

Lemme know what ya think! :coffee:
I think you could make the world a better place if you show all of her assets.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Ask and you shall receive! I'm running on a severe lack of sleep while I've been working on environments so I whipped up something extra special, potentially going too far for a preview image :oops:. Think of it as a thank you for engagement here, I seriously appreciate it!

Viola! Brooke's glorious and absolutely magnificent backside, oiled from head to toe with essential oils!!

Brooke_OilyAssets.jpg

:devilish: What would you do with Brooke in this scenario??? :devilish:

As always, let me know what ya think!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Ask and you shall receive! I'm running on a severe lack of sleep while I've been working on environments so I whipped up something extra special, potentially going too far for a preview image :oops:. Think of it as a thank you for engagement here, I seriously appreciate it!

Viola! Brooke's glorious and absolutely magnificent backside, oiled from head to toe with essential oils!!

View attachment 3706651

Holyyyy shiiit

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017

View attachment 3706651

holy shit is right... dude this is literally insane quality, ur a master. If this is what the gamess renders are going to look like, its going to be absolutely s-tier!!! bravo!