RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
weird. the items works fine by me, and the bastes removal are probably just not released yet so when creator adds the defeat scenes from those bastes, he will probably also add the place or method to remove them.

also I noticed the rescue mechanic has also a fun minor bug, if Alumina/Alumines gets captured, after you rescue her, the enemies wont target her anymore, they will only attack Tangel, however, if tangel is the one captured, after you rescue her the enemies attack both of them as usual, I also tried tangel getting captured after rescuing Alumina to see if she were alone they would attack her, but they still attack tangel and her sprites appear even tho shes supposed to be captured.

so basically whenever you get Alumina captured and then rescued she will become invincible, no matter when or how you do it you will get an untargetable character that uses the other as an infinite tank and you will be able to win every battle in any difficulty lol (poor tangel)
Alumina hacking enemy brain and changed the enemy IFF identification... Interesting

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Looks like a bunch of consumables aren't buyable in the normal shop, it just plays an error buzz even though they have a normal price
Just double checking, is this in Quarta Emerald (with or without the difficulty mod) or Alumina and Tangel? Never had any error reports like that from Emerald.

Dec 14, 2020
Looks like a bunch of consumables aren't buyable in the normal shop, it just plays an error buzz even though they have a normal price
If youre talking about emerald report it to MuninKai, but If youre talking about the new Alumina game, I just checked both the shops and everything works, I would reccomend one of these options:

1. If youre using mtool, dont use it and play the game in og japanese or use the MuninKai MTL version, because some mtools can mess with the game code.

2. if youre playing the game normally and this error still happens, then install the game again, sometimes errors can appear during downloads or while unzipping the file.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes