Question.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Pretty much what the title of my thread says: since I fell in love with the series about Opala (Legend of Opala first and second) and I'm waiting for the complete release about "Origin" - playing every update it's not something that i'm able to do xD - I was wondering.. there's something out there nearly similar?

Premise, I'm already playing Fractured World and I've already played The Last Sovereign (but this one I didn't like it, mostly because sex scene were only text-based, without pic), just to be clear! Something, indeed, that is along that line? Naming the char it's not important, but it's definitely a plus.

Thank you so much for your future reply and patience c:

(It's the correct section, right? D: )

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thank both of you so much for the answers c:
Oh yeah, I apologize, I forgot completely about saying that I've already played even Noxian Nights (and i really liked it), Overwhored and Kingdom of Deception .-.

Ass effect... didn't try it yet, now that I think about it. And.. i completely forgot about Roundscape. I was waiting for an update with the impregnation included.. and it seems that they've done it - even though it's just an "alpha" as of now. Still, again, thank you c:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The first two didn't know them, but the last one I've already played it and finished (even though I've achieved only one ending LOL) c:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Reactions: brynhildr