[READ ME] Rules For Posting Request For JP Games

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Please follow the format underneath, for any game that isn't translated yet, the request thread will also served as discussion, save sharing, and etc. Upcoming games should be placed in General Discussion instead. Any duplicate thread will be deleted so please do your own research here first (thread with more information/links will be prioritized).

Each of you are responsible for your own request. Edit it so it is up-to-date.
You may refer HERE for more info about the rules (e.g. no online multiplayer game).

TITLE : [Prefix] [English Title] [DLsite/DMM code] [Developer/Circle Name]

IN THREAD
ENG title : same as title (MTL it if you have to)
JP title : in JP
LINK : any DLsite, DMM, Fantia, Ci-en, etc.
Description : version, genre, etc.
Sample pictures : in thumbnail mode only

With the merging of DLsite English and JP, there are absolutely no reason to use JP titles as thread titles. MTL it if there are none. The reason to include code and circle name is for convenient search by other users.

If you posted in Translation, not in Request section, it will be deleted/moved to Request section. You've been told! That section is for "Completed" or "WIP" only.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
[2021-4-12] - Edited the thread to encompassed most of the info need, added DLsite/DMM code as required in title for easier forum search.

Last edited:

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Please follow the format underneath, for any game that isn't translated yet, the request thread will also served as discussion, save sharing, and etc. Upcoming games should be placed in General Discussion instead. Any duplicate thread will be deleted so please do your own research here first (thread with more information/links will be prioritized).

Each of you are responsible for your own request. Edit it so it is up-to-date.
You may refer HERE for more info about the rules (e.g. no online multiplayer game).

TITLE : [Prefix] [English Title] [DLsite/DMM code] [Developer/Circle Name]

IN THREAD
ENG title : same as title (MTL it if you have to)
JP title : in JP
LINK : any DLsite, DMM, Fantia, Ci-en, etc.
Description : version, genre, etc.
Sample pictures : in thumbnail mode only

With the merging of DLsite English and JP, there are absolutely no reason to use JP titles as thread titles. MTL it if there are none. The reason to include code and circle name is for convenient search by other users.

If you posted in Translation, not in Request section, it will be deleted/moved to Request section. You've been told! That section is for "Completed" or "WIP" only.
johndoe1545 I can’t find the engine nor do I know the prefix but I do know the other stuff can I still post?

DethMaster3384

Sep 24, 2023
I'm still new to this site but what is the DLsite/DMM code is it what is between product_id/ and /?unique_op ex. product_id/VJ007097.html/?unique_op and for English title will the romanji version work or does it need to be fully translated