• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Recruiting a team to make Fanstoria come to life

Graveraven

Jul 24, 2017
Project:
A fantasy RPG game starting from scratch. I have restarted writing my script that was in progress 5 years ago. Can be made on any platform unless decided. Can be SFW, NSFW or both.

Developer:
Me & a programmer

Looking for:
Artist (2D or possibly 3D working with DAZ? Still considering.)

Employment Type:
Unpaid?

Work commitment:
Varied until decided.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord.

Job Description:
Want to work along with a programmer & artist to make the project come alive from start to finish. There will be many hurdles along the way but hoping we can figure them out a step at a time.

Additional comments:
I will admit, I don't know much what I'm doing here. I know a lot of people would expect to be paid but I know nothing about Patreon among other things. With the varied locations and financial status, I can't guarantee anything. All I can show you is my past videos I've made when I had been working on the project and the script.

So if you have been reading this far, then yes, I am new to this and not expecting anything much out of but I need to start somewhere. If there are any new artists or programmers out there that are willing to give this a shot, I would welcome them wholeheartedly and looking forward to work with them. A game isn't made in a day. Same goes for talent. But how can talent be nurtured if there are no opportunities to take advantage of?

PS 1: The person I am working with is helping me understand DAZ. So if we can have someone that can use DAZ, I'll be able to focus more on the story part.

(The attached file holds the intro story of the game in mind.It's only the beginning.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames and u z i

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Fuck it I'll bite. I can be your programmer though if I'm doing this I'll be working with Unity. Bear in mind I'm not a professional but if it counts for anything I mod games on a regular basis. Never worked in a team either so sounds exciting!

Reactions: Papa Ernie