• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Just now
Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a while because I have been so swamped with work that I really didn't have a moment to do anything other than work and updates. For the past three weeks, I kept telling myself that I needed to finally write a post since so much time had passed, but then I would sit down at the computer and start working on the update, and afterward, I was so exhausted that I would tell myself - I'll write something tomorrow - and the days kept passing by like that. However, I finally have more time because I just finished working on the update. As I write these words, the latest build is being uploaded to the server, and soon my team will start testing it. We want to thoroughly test it over the weekend, then spend a few days on possible fixes, and the plan is to finally release the continuation of our heroes' story next weekend (Saturday or Sunday).
The work on this update initially went very well and quickly, but at a certain point, I completely burned out and needed to take a break. The biggest crisis came after Easter when it turned out that my two colleagues and I had three weeks to prepare a major project worth several million euros. We worked 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we basically finished at the beginning of May. Fortunately, I had most of the work completed because I planned to release the update in mid-April, so those two weeks were enough to finish up and finally catch my breath a bit.
I hope you're not too mad at me and can somehow forgive me for not reaching out for so long. I hope that the update I've prepared for you will make up for it entirely. Best regards.

sexgamefreak

Jun 5, 2021
And the update will be a huge fuckfest with no story progression whatsoever....
haha i fully agree with you. they just add new sex scenes and new women who miraculously also join the harem of the mc who looks like a pathetic excuse of an ai generated model with brain damage or the result of a fucked apple pie that was thrown away, fucked again, and then spit on for the extra cream :D

• Haha
Reactions: Slava_07118
3.40 star(s) 113 Votes