MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You get to hear Tiffany masturbating for as long as you like, what could be better? I even made it my ringtone.
Ahahaha, why did you remind me of this awkward moment, while I was calmly playing, I was thinking what the hell was going on, there were moans everywhere, but it turns out these were Tiffany’s moans, even when Mc was just walking along the streets :KEK:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Anyone else got the bug of Tiffany voice masturbation ongoing even after her scene? (Near scene 3 end).
Not there, but I had one with Cindy (The lady that gave you the job interview) E4S11 had same thing.

There it was missing the stop hvoice You can use the console to enter it or wait until the next time a voice is played.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pour some hot, bitter coffee, sit on the couch, take your phone and go into the Ripples game and suddenly out of nowhere comes the sound of a groan.... I’m thinking like a fool, where the hell is this sound coming from?! but it turned out... :HideThePain:
Just seems like a great way for the MC to pass all the sunday afternoon at home.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes