astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Looks promising. But I'm only on day 3 with 2 corruption and the janitor claims to have a video of Victoria sleeping with her teacher? Probably needs an additional check before this quest starts
Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix it in the next patch

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
Video by this address: "Road To Success 0.3\images\club\bathroom\gloryholeEvent" in first event in gloryhole doesn't work for me.

Reactions: astK

Fappersim

Dec 17, 2017
I'm almost sure there was a similar game (previous incarnation of this one?), where the main protagonist lived with her father and there was a story branch in which a (black?) dude moved into their house and blackmailed them both (father had some debt?). Does anyone recall such game?

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Video by this address: "Road To Success 0.3\images\club\bathroom\gloryholeEvent" in first event in gloryhole doesn't work for me.
I tested it and it's working normally, try playing in another browser or using the online version.

There seems to be a bug with the library exhibition event. An error box pops up and the event can't continue.
Thanks for the feedback.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I'm almost sure there was a similar game (previous incarnation of this one?), where the main protagonist lived with her father and there was a story branch in which a (black?) dude moved into their house and blackmailed them both (father had some debt?). Does anyone recall such game?
There was one similar to whatever you are describing, it even got updates recently. I don't recall the name though. Anyway, I see no relation with this game.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
you are thing of one called " One Girl ,one big World " the writer of that one got a new job so its on hold til things settle for them

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
I tested it and it's working normally, try playing in another browser or using the online version.
you cant say "buy a better pc", that's the words everybody hates the devs for. game is overloaded with a billion videos on every "action" page. it is easy to split them into stages or convert all videos to webp short animations. my (mobile) device gives up on 5-6 videos.

anyway, if you asked for the feedback:

that's why i almost never read these games:
EPISODE 1
Victoria lost her mother while he was still a baby, after which his father fell into a

who is "he/his"? victoria has some secrets?

first (and every other) attempt to mess with natasha:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bad night jogging events end with "you were tired and went home". so it is completely voluntarily, i guess.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
One girl one big world. Man, having that guy just randomly show up in the house threw me so much lol.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes