• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattiscool

Dec 9, 2022
Hello, I can't seem to access the Fapcraft website and this always pops up. (For context I just upgraded to quantum fiber and only had one other issue with a blocked website.) Does anybody have a mega upload they can share a workaround? The closest I got was using the fucking internet archive to access an archived version of the website and could download the mod but the mod was only 10 kilobytes which obviously isn't big enough for a mod this big.
Screenshot (181).png

mattiscool

Dec 9, 2022
Hello, I can't seem to access the Fapcraft website and this always pops up. (For context I just upgraded to quantum fiber and only had one other issue with a blocked website.) Does anybody have a mega upload they can share a workaround? The closest I got was using the fucking internet archive to access an archived version of the website and could download the mod but the mod was only 10 kilobytes which obviously isn't big enough for a mod this big.
View attachment 3628022
Managed to download the full file using my mobile data. god, I hate ISP companies sometimes.

kukkek69

Oct 27, 2018
can't bring myself to give my ID for the discord, all im really looking for is some skins for the bee. if anyone can post a collection of bee skins or animations i would appreciate you greatly. :giggle:

Last edited:

kukkek69

Oct 27, 2018
is fapcraft still being worked on? their official site doesnt have any dates to tell me and i am curious
yes it is being worked on. Trolmastercards twitter is the place for updates, though according to her twitter she is working on many things so it might be slow from update to update

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
yes it is being worked on. Trolmastercards twitter is the place for updates, though according to her twitter she is working on many things so it might be slow from update to update

thank you for letting me know, this mod caught my eye before and its so well made. i was abit disappointed when the guy originally working on the mod had to stop because of mojang so im glad someone else is bearing the torch.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote