Jan 13, 2018
If it is the same thing as that then....sounds like it's one of the Windows mess ups that occur and just result in yourself needing to do a reset/refresh of your install and if all else fails....reinstall windows. (reset/refreash allows you to keep some data though programs installed on anything but your operating system drive get their associations broken, oh and any DRM licensees may get reset)
Not sure if you misread or I misunderstood you, but it was after a clean install that I had the problem. I just turned "Game mode" off and it fixed my performance issues.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Ah shoot....I did misread your message....I thought you had said that only a clean reinstall worked...I have no idea what Game Mode is unless you mean the Microsoft Game Bar thing as I zapped that as part of my routine anti-bs-microsoft routine since it caused some other problem when I got it forced on from Windows 11 (or maybe 10) upgrade.

Sorry whoosp..............oh that would make sense also with that possibly messing up stuff since it I think had options where it would attempt to optimize the game or your computer...while also poorly overlaying over the game.

PS I can't for the life of me figure out how to @ people who's names have spaces in them.... _ or - works on other sites but they don't allow both those symbols in the name. Anyone know?

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
Rat-attack Random Necromancer hey so crazy story, turns out my gpu was overheating and i never noticed it, somehow my pc never alerted me either (it was at 130C underload!) but all i had to do was repaste the gpu processor...honestly i should've tried seeing my thermal performance first but oh well you gotta learn somehow lmao
Thanks for the help and the suggestions and sorry for the late replies lol,i was just busy with work

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
SpookOffi
1716759479672.gif
That should be dead.....wait were you not experiencing like screen blackouts or where your screen resolution just changes to like 360/480p and windows saying that the driver crashed? As normally 100C causes an instant shutdown in any decent graphics card (Or CPU) I believed. Though I'm surprised.....wait repaste? Are you actually meaning the CPU the thing under normally a block of metal?
1716759907221.gif
Oh god your lucky I think since you avoided then your CPU exploding kinda like a door breaching charge. actually it should be more likely to do make a few loud sounds and turn off and stop working.... . But uh yeah...that is a bit harder to spot though your entire PC should have been slow in general within minutes. (You have to notice the signs of your computer acting weird instead of waiting for it to say that it's overheating since it won't tell you unless you got programs specifically for that e.g MSI Afterburner allows you to see GPU temperature, Core Temp is the GPU equivalent although I think windows hates it now)
The CPU you will probably need to replace sooner rather than later since 90C is meant to be the highest testing point for CPU's I believe so wouldn't be surprised if yours is missing an arm and a leg if not in a wheelchair health wise. (Motherboard probably will be hurt too) Good that it's sorted now but dang...was flying a bit close to the sun.

PS how did you @ Necromancer? ;-;

Reactions: SpookOffi
Jul 26, 2020
Rat-attack Random Necromancer hey so crazy story, turns out my gpu was overheating and i never noticed it, somehow my pc never alerted me either (it was at 130C underload!) but all i had to do was repaste the gpu processor...honestly i should've tried seeing my thermal performance first but oh well you gotta learn somehow lmao
Thanks for the help and the suggestions and sorry for the late replies lol,i was just busy with work
TF DO YOU MEAN 130°C???????????!!!!!!!
View attachment ssstwitter.com_1709734980115.mp4

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
I...I hope this is a shitpost for all of our sakes, that's just ...jesus.

Apr 8, 2019
Since then, I have worked hard to move the uncensored images that were included in the initial data.win to the January 18th version of data.win.
It’s not that I was able to move everything perfectly, there are some mistakes here and there. So far, I can play without any problems. Indeed, it’s more enjoyable without the mosaic.
Godspeed. Can't wait to finally see an uncensored version of this game, minor errors or otherwise.

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
SpookOffi

That should be dead.....wait were you not experiencing like screen blackouts or where your screen resolution just changes to like 360/480p and windows saying that the driver crashed? As normally 100C causes an instant shutdown in any decent graphics card (Or CPU) I believed. Though I'm surprised.....wait repaste? Are you actually meaning the CPU the thing under normally a block of metal?

PS how did you @ Necromancer? ;-;
the paste was a BRICK, it was literally just sliding off
also since its a laptop i have the screen on my igpu and the actual rendering on my dedicated gpu...idk how that works but hey it works
also the gpu works perfectly now, im honestly amazed it didnt get burnt out...guess god had different plans for this 12 year old pc lmao, but its honestly a very lucky situation and i do not even have a slimmer of fate if i used a modern computer that it would've survived this (ye' old dell quality)

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
the paste was a BRICK, it was literally just sliding off
also since its a laptop i have the screen on my igpu and the actual rendering on my dedicated gpu...idk how that works but hey it works
also the gpu works perfectly now, im honestly amazed it didnt get burnt out...guess god had different plans for this 12 year old pc lmao, but its honestly a very lucky situation and i do not even have a slimmer of fate if i used a modern computer that it would've survived this (ye' old dell quality)
As soon as I read it was a laptop I thought "Only a Dell could from that time could have Nokia brick levels of durability" as I had the fun experience of dealing with an much older Dell laptop that was a TANK. Then I saw your end bit confirming it is a Dell....jezz man you did indeed get lucky as I can only agree that it's because of old ways of make it sturdy and good because who knows what will happen that it survived. Seriously there is so many examples of stuff from early 2000's (Or earlier even) still doing well today without any work done to them.
Anyway I would still look and get a replacement incase it is that much closer to just deciding to not work anymore since there will likely be some damage caused regardless, just maybe not visible or doing anything at this moment.

PS Hurrah thank you mocomoco0101 hopefully someone that can artist slightly better than us can finish it off.

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
Anyway I would still look and get a replacement incase it is that much closer to just deciding to not work anymore since there will likely be some damage caused regardless, just maybe not visible or doing anything at this moment.
well the pc is going 40c which is very good and 70c under load so ill wait until i go to college then ill buy a better computer since i doubt a nvs4200m would be helpful

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
What do I do at the end?
I keep beating the boss and the game freezes.
I've already beaten it once and I have no idea what to do, ngl. :HideThePain:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Ritsujin Well you do see the credits scene at the end right after beating the final boss? The only things left to do is well buy everything in the shop and become death destroyer of the game by replaying the game's areas over and over as it just turns back time to before you beat the final boss.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes