Apr 16, 2023
I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me

Screenshot (5).png
every time I go to load in the game this is what I get

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
50% Intergration!!!

Observations and New theories:

1. Day and Night Cycles. Days are Counted. Goals and Objectives HUD. "Check on Claire" Optional?
Screenshot_20240523-054134_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240523-054148_X.jpg

2. Goals: "Find something to do" means interact and explore with the world JRPG style. Our darkskinned Tribal Goddess has a name, "Oluchi".
Screenshot_20240523-054204_X.jpg

3. Day 12, the world is scattered with NPCs for you to talk to.
Screenshot_20240523-054229_X.jpg

4. Plenty of Mini-games!!! Downstream Fishing, Boat Races and Cage Fights!!! All in competition against a tribe member. Which then leads into my theory later.
Screenshot_20240523-054245_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240523-054322_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240523-054334_X.jpg

5. You and your wife joins a "ritual"???
Screenshot_20240523-054352_X.jpg

Theory time:
The competition are against the tribesmen. Meaning the reward for beating them means you're seen as the alpha Male therefore the worthy tribeleader. Here's how I think it will play out.
The minigames competition made me believe that there are 3 paths into the game:

1. Either, you chose to keep checking in your wife, take care of her and focus on getting the cure = vanilla/good ending "Both of your survives the island with the cure in hand, minimal hentai scenes(maybe the villagers watch your wife Claire bathing) but no Netorare.

2. You succeed into beating all the minigames, dominate all the tribesmen put before you, meaning you're more focused on winning that Alpha Male next leader title you neglect checking on your wife because you're so busy leveling up = You lose your wife but, gained the respect of "Oluchi" the tribewoman seeing you're more powerful than her tribemen ending. (You become the tribe leader, Oluchi becomes your Queen goddess, you find out your wife has been cheating on you with a tribe boy so you banish her, let her gets used by multiple tribesmen)

3. You purposely lose all minigames(meaning the tribe, obuchi lose respect on you meaning they will Bully you while fucking your wife behind your back, neglect your wife(lose her respect) and just focus on the cure = bad ending, ultra cucked netorare ending. You get the cure, escape the island. You wife becomes the Queen/goddess. You get cucked left and right.

Side quests, Main quests. This is bound to be epic!!!

Last edited:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
50% Intergration!!!

Observations and New theories:

1. Day and Night Cycles. Days are Counted. Goals and Objectives HUD. "Check on Claire" Optional?
View attachment 3662872
View attachment 3662874

2. Goals: "Find something to do" means interact and explore with the world JRPG style. Our darkskinned Tribal Goddess has a name, "Oluchi".
View attachment 3662875

3. Day 12, the world is scattered with NPCs for you to talk to.
View attachment 3662877

4. Plenty of Mini-games!!! Downstream Fishing, Boat Races and Cage Fights!!! All in competition against a tribe member. Which then leads into my theory later.
View attachment 3662878
View attachment 3662879
View attachment 3662880

5. You and your wife joins a "ritual"???
View attachment 3662883

Theory time:
The competition are against the tribesmen. Meaning the reward for beating them means you're seen as the alpha Male therefore the worthy tribeleader. Here's how I think it will play out.
The minigames competition made me believe that there are 3 paths into the game:

1. Either, you chose to keep checking in your wife, take care of her and focus on getting the cure = vanilla/good ending "Both of your survives the island with the cure in hand, minimal hentai scenes(maybe the villagers watch your wife Claire bathing) but no Netorare.

2. You succeed into beating all the minigames, dominate all the tribesmen put before you, meaning you're more focused on winning that Alpha Male next leader title you neglect checking on your wife because you're so busy leveling up = You lose your wife but, gained the respect of "Oluchi" the tribewoman seeing you're more powerful than her tribemen ending. (You become the tribe leader, Oluchi becomes your Queen goddess, you find out your wife has been cheating on you with a tribe boy so you banish her, let her gets used by multiple tribesmen)

3. You purposely lose all minigames(meaning the tribe, obuchi lose respect on you meaning they will Bully you while fucking your wife behind your back, neglect your wife(lose her respect) and just focus on the cure = bad ending, ultra cucked netorare ending. You get the cure, escape the island. You wife becomes the Queen/goddess. You get cucked left and right.

Quick Question is the decease or virus from this game the cause of the zombie outbreak in tenants of the dead? cause i have a fleeting memory of someone theorizing about it before from another forum/thread i think.. i kinda like this theory too cause it makes the world ntrman creates more alive

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Quick Question is the decease or virus from this game the cause of the zombie outbreak in tenants of the dead? cause i have a fleeting memory of someone theorizing about it before from another forum/thread i think.. i kinda like this theory too cause it makes the world ntrman creates more alive
Since in TotD they LITERALLY SHOW HER when you reach any endings it's not a theory, it's pretty much confirmed that the two games are tied.

Btw this is a SOL thread. Why there's discussions about TotD and AotG here?

Jbubby

May 28, 2022
50% Intergration!!!

it really sucks that he confirmed you have to play the game or miss out on certain things. in the replies someone complained about having to do the gameplay, he said you can choose an option forego the gameplay and basically play it like a VN, but you wont get certain rewards.
im sure the rewards are gonna be things like alt costumes. hope theres a full unlock code like the past games.

Sep 29, 2020
it really sucks that he confirmed you have to play the game or miss out on certain things. in the replies someone complained about having to do the gameplay, he said you can choose an option forego the gameplay and basically play it like a VN, but you wont get certain rewards.
im sure the rewards are gonna be things like alt costumes. hope theres a full unlock code like the past games.
theres always full save

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

MikeShoSha

Jun 1, 2024
Ho scoperto questo gioco di recente anche se mi piacciono i giochi con la madre che "tradisce" suo figlio ma il finale di questo è brutale!:pazzo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Questo gioco è uscito quasi 2 anni fa. Vorrei chiedervi se la storia della madre è finita o continuerà?
Thanks

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes