Furdereiher

Nov 25, 2019
This translation is so awful, I started re-translating it, just to see how'd it go. I'll be honest, it's a lot of fucking work (duh!). I did 2 scenes, and a few random lines. Took like a month. You know what was unexpectedly hard... the sound effects. Definitely have a greater appreciation for translation groups.

Anyways, here's my efforts. Just extract and overwrite files in /www/data/

Changelog:
  • Tomoe Madoka (Scene 1)
  • Chie Nakamori (Scene 1)
  • Random misc text (e.g. "committed" -> "violated")
I might continue... we'll see. Feedback welcome.
Man, thanks a lot for your wonderful and hard work. Your scenes are just gold nuggets in this pile of "machine translation"

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
This translation is so awful, I started re-translating it, just to see how'd it go. I'll be honest, it's a lot of fucking work (duh!). I did 2 scenes, and a few random lines. Took like a month. You know what was unexpectedly hard... the sound effects. Definitely have a greater appreciation for translation groups.

Anyways, here's my efforts. Just extract and overwrite files in /www/data/

Changelog:
  • Tomoe Madoka (Scene 1)
  • Chie Nakamori (Scene 1)
  • Random misc text (e.g. "committed" -> "violated")
I might continue... we'll see. Feedback welcome.
What happened to your translation on this one?

happyboy

Aug 1, 2018
Guys how do you get pass the second even ? for the blue haired girl on a week end ? :( in page 4 there are 4 empty spaces....was i high or i saw someone sharing a platinum card ?

Last edited:

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Guys how do you get pass the second even ? for the blue haired girl on a week end ? :( in page 4 there are 4 empty spaces....was i high or i saw someone sharing a platinum card ?
run around, new girls gonna appear on different days. If you truly can't find anyone, try night time.

Onii_King

Jan 20, 2022
View attachment 1351781

Overview:
I never thought it’d happen, but I was starting to get bored of just jerking off every day.
Luckily, my saviour came in the form of a smoking hot tall lady, who gives me a strange ticket – the Sex Ticket.
The moment I hand this item over to a woman, their pussies get wet, and they devote themselves to servicing me!
I might be a total stranger, but they’ll whip out my dick, and let me violate them freely!
The possibilities and personalities are endless! I can never be bored of this!
The effective area of the ticket starts small, but the more pussy I plow, the larger the radius!
Think of all the places I can use this!
The convenience store, the park, the shrine, the cafe… And none of the women will bat an eye at my perverted desires!
The ticket even makes them more sensitive, causing them to moan in pleasure even if they don’t want to!
As the pleasure builds within them, they start to change. I could lap up those expressions they make!
The women of this town are simply toys for my amusement now, and I just have to find them…
Thread Updated: 2021-08-14
Release Date: 2021-07-01
Original Title: ヤレるチケット-見つけた女が歩く生オナホになった日-
Developer: Nyuu Koubou
Censored: Partial
Version: 1.01
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Store: DLsite
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD -
JAPANESE VERSION: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: Bugfix - Bugfix 2 -
Fix

Extra: Secret Cheat

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1351822 View attachment 1351823 View attachment 1351824 View attachment 1351825 View attachment 1351826 View attachment 1351827 View attachment 1351828 View attachment 1351829 View attachment 1351830
I can't understand anythihg they say whats that english lmfaoo

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
  • Feb/17/2022 Miscellaneous 英語、中国語に対応しました。
    English version released.
    中文版本发布
    ※体験版は日本語のみ
need a hero, I think about to buy it but it cost me 30$, too much for a hentai game

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I know I am going to get hated.. but I think people need to legitimately buy this - if you can. Not saying someone isn't going to post it or not to but...
Its so niche and I assume translation is out of pocket and its one guy. This is also not its a patreon thing where its continuous.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-tick...um-holes-final-nyuu-koubou.91260/post-6904670
I know because I put together all the scenes - its just an insane amount of content. I legitimately can't think of a H game with more content. 2D Art its like not even a competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruisu43

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
Translation is good btw. No crashes/ weirdness. I even checked the secret room because I figured it wouldn't be done.

VIDEO CLIP

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Translation is good btw. No crashes/ weirdness. I even checked the secret room because I figured it wouldn't be done.

VIDEO CLIP
MEGA
Thanks, lets see if someone shares it in a few days or even sooner, becaus ei agree the game is worth buying if you can and i am willing to wait (since i can't T_T), if the transaltion is good then we need to support the Devs that go out of their way to put the extra effort for it.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes