• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Personally, I liked it a lot.
- Yes, there is a lot of grind... but that is quite the essence of this kind of games . And on the bright side you always have something happening (the restart generators even if..., the breaks of the machine, of the flask, etc.) so I find it quite smooth.

- "Some characters are only for subscribers". Come on, it is free so to let the persons who pay have more characters make totally sense, and the free part is already quite large.

Some suggestions:
- having a button "morning routine", to eat breakfast and take the shower with one click. I have no problem to grind, but click to click... And make 6 clicks every morning for "nothing", I find that very boring. Plus as already said there is a problem with the durations of those actions: if you do only one, you have no other choices but to arrive at work at 9h15. So you lose a full hour of production.
Either a "wait 15 min" button, or a button "be at work at 9h", usable if it is less than 8h30 (possibly linked to the morning routine...).
- the "restart generators". It is quite a good idea because it offers a short scene, even if you are trying to produce a lot... but 4 clicks to be back at the same point as you were at the beginning. It seems you try to avoir the scrolling, but I personally to scroll a bit that clicking a lot (by the way, very good job, the buttons are quite always at the same place, so it is easy to fast forward some sequences already seen.
- Oh, and I don't see the point of the café and the restaurant, besides spending more money for the same thing currently.
- When It is 18 and you are kicked off the company, why not directly be in the city map?

I am not a subscriber but when I see the amount of work... I am tented. Looking forward to see the next episode.

Hi!

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback! This is the first game I've developed, so any advice, suggestions, and comments from players are very important to me. All these recommendations will help me make a good and comprehensive upgrade to the first chapter. I am currently posting a list of planned improvements on my , but I will soon post it in one of the upcoming posts in this thread.

Thanks again for your ideas . I’ve added all your suggestions to the improvement list except for the one about restarting the generator. The thing is, I want the generator moment to be memorable for the player because there is an important reason for restarting it (spoiler: it’s related to the secret laboratory). But I’ll still think about this point.

By the way, the first episode of the second chapter will be published soon :) It's 90% ready :D

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes