jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Gameplay loop looks good from the screens, but it needs better UI, kinda scares me off at the moment. Have anything planned in that regard?
I mean there already was a major Visual/UI change this update.(you can see the old ui in the comments) UI Tweaks will be 100% for sure now and then, but not as major for now. So nothing planned currently (But honestly a lot of stuff is being done much early than I expect it too be. the visual overhaul was meant to be done the next week)

Jul 12, 2020
1. The can be saved if you use bedroom in the shelter.
2. There are some guides on how the shelter functions in the shelter and the guard at the Widows base can tell you how combat works. Basic game functions will be explained in guide pages accessible anytime, which will be added at some point in the future. The gameplay is a fluid thing ATM so I might end up remaking the tutorials every month if they are added early.
3. There is no map yet, but there is a button which will lead you torwards the shelter. It is a bandaid atm, but will be expanded. As well as other measures will be done to make orientation intuitive.
View attachment 3558867
wow that is a far fetched save function. So you expect every one to know that a green flag means "save here" .
Not the more common disk icon, yeah I know most people never even used a disk, but still they know the meaning of the

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
wow that is a far fetched save function. So you expect every one to know that a green flag means "save here" .
Not the more common disk icon, yeah I know most people never even used a disk, but still they know the meaning of the
You can be saved in the shelter. The shelter is a safehouse where you can store items, shop and research. Flag only shows you the way to a point which you choose your navigator to lead you to. It is a temporal band-aid for now.
I might have written it in the first note or have not. I don't exactly remember. I will change it if I haven't

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
the storage in the shelter is bugged you put things into it and they just disappear and the original items that were in it respawn