2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
yeah, i ended up deleting this. The controls are terrible, the dialogue isn't voiced, immersion is lacking, the only good thing i can say about it is the graphics and the slave customization, but even the customization is imbalanced with the character physics. I might check it out again someday, but it's still nowhere near as good as skyrim with hdt/3bbb physics, bodyslide presets, wet function redux, mia's lair, sexlab/osex/flowergirls, etc.

Reactions: Laezel

MeIsHigh

Jun 11, 2020
Help!!! When I launch the game it says that X3DAudio1_7.dll and XAPOF1_5.dll are missing and that reinstalling would help but when I reinstall nothing changes. Does anyone have a solution? I downloaded the game from mega link.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yup .. directx 9 is needed for unreal engine. get them dlls somewhere or else.
I get them installing arkham asylum demo ... it has the directx9 dlls.
Also direct x sdk or c++ 2012, 2015,2017 while you are at it.
Could be your system is acting up and all you need is more free ram,
at which point you should close some other games that might clog those dlls.

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Help!!! When I launch the game it says that X3DAudio1_7.dll and XAPOF1_5.dll are missing and that reinstalling would help but when I reinstall nothing changes. Does anyone have a solution? I downloaded the game from mega link.
Install all the different DirectX versions you can, you're probably missing something. NEVER download the individual dlls from random places on the internet.

Reactions: ReconLegend

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
If you are lazy, just install gaming components using driver booster. It'll take care of the dll issues for you.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
yup .. directx 9 is needed for unreal engine. get them dlls somewhere or else.
I get them installing arkham asylum demo ... it has the directx9 dlls.
Also direct x sdk or c++ 2012, 2015,2017 while you are at it.
Could be your system is acting up and all you need is more free ram,
at which point you should close some other games that might clog those dlls.
wait.. is this a directx 9 or a directx 11 game?

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes