oz1

Apr 3, 2020
I made a fan edited video version of Sleepygimps animated comic - Like a Thief in The Night [ Custom speeds, timed sequences, timed text, interpolation]. It basically plays like one of those motion video comics you see that like Marvel does though not quite as nice and no audio.

If you like it and are a patreon/supporter may want to try passing it along since Sleepygimp is starting to do video stuff and may get him to possibly stop doing gif/update old stuff. Can edit it/sound/whatever.

Like a Thief in the Night - Video Edit Version
View attachment 1575094

MEGA PART 1
MEGA PART 2

-----------
MEGA DIALOG FREE - COMIC STRIP VERSION
Hott

Reactions: gman103

gman103

Sep 15, 2021

Not part of collection and can't seem to find anyone posting so posting this video here - its a bit old now though.

Also I put together the slides of the other animated comic/gif for funsies if anyone wants it.

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
lol ure so dumb
No - you are. People are following this thread and you asking continuously...
A. Are bothering us.
B. Make people unfollow thread - who might actually be patreons and remember to post.

Most of us don't give a shit and will wait month(s) since its only like 4 images. Making this thread a hassle and a place to avoid is counterintuitive. Someone who is actively supporting isn't going to be following a thread that pings every couple of days and its just some guy saying PLZ POST

I speak from experience as someone who contributed in some fashion that the whining posts do not really incentivize/ make me want to unfollow.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes