Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,612 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,396 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,861 35.8%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,197 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,922 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,679 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,534 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,776 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 779 9.7%

• Total voters

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Lol I'm like Candid more and more.
I have 5 different paths for this game. Dark Ravens and White Wolves, I have both paths. But for the Bears, I only chose Candid. Depending on how the dev developed the story, that gould be the most interesting path.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
you mean when Nox does her thing; or the ones you can observe if certain choices are made?
i thought the tags are for what the MC is involved in/interacts with?
I mean the woman who says no, says no again, then when she's too drunk to protest anymore there's a choice given to player to do it anyway.
I don't know about the Nox one, haven't seen it but since MC is chasing after her I don't see how it'd be rape unless it's surprise buttsex or something.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Is that Yulla?
So we proceed with Bloody Bears again I guess.

That´s bad cuz I have now to arrange myself wether with Candrid or Katja - unfortunately I don´t like both those evil snakes ;) :LOL:

All women I like have left the Bears :cry:
It/s going to be a mixture of all clans. Next update will be continuation from Candrid ending from BB, Katja ending from DR and Mathilda ending from WW.
Scenes will be with Candrid, Katja, Mathiklda, Helga, Yuliette.
Will have to let the dev cook a while since the Renders is only 30% complete.
Probably going to be short if you play only a single clan.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i don't see this question, so if i'm with WW, can i romance the 3 women on this path in same time or its better to make a save for each one?
As Dr.TSoni said within WW you can only romance 1 main LI after a certain point, so you better then split your stragedy with several endsaves and follow these paths separated at next update.

As I´ve heard here there may be a possibility to keep both siblings (Astrja and Astrid) as LI.
Mathilda is a single way only (you loose Astrid and Astrja), and how develops the path with Sonja as new WW member isn´t clear so far.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 WW + WT by ME! + Cheat/Gal by The Witcher

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 791 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hermit_tr

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As Dr.TSoni said within WW you can only romance 1 main LI after a certain point, so you better then split your stragedy with several endsaves and follow these paths separated at next update.

As I´ve heard here there may be a possibility to keep both siblings (Astrja and Astrid) as LI.
Mathilda is a single way only (you loose Astrid and Astrja), and how develops the path with Sonja as new WW member isn´t clear so far.
Dev has been non-committal on making WW LIs all solo paths only, so there is a chance for at least a throuple with Sonja... and he has not completely ruled out keeping both sisters as LIs... so hope remains. Now if someone is attached to Mathilda, well, you're pretty much out of luck unless you are willing to turn your back on Astrja & Astrid and are ok on a solo path with her.

Reactions: turbojoe

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hot take: Candrid may be the worst woman in the game but she is also the best wife. Nobody else is giving MC a whole ass tribe as a wedding present. Candrid is an evil, crazy bitch but if you follow her path she does you more favors than anybody this side of Astrja. Everybody else asks for the favors.

1717797800595.png
Everybody knows that Candrid is well above the hot/crazy line, though. MC better sleep with one eye open.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hot take: Candrid may be the worst woman in the game but she is also the best wife. Nobody else is giving MC a whole ass tribe as a wedding present. Candrid is an evil, crazy bitch but if you follow her path she does you more favors than anybody this side of Astrja. Everybody else asks for the favors.

View attachment 3715049
Everybody knows that Candrid is well above the hot/crazy line, though. MC better sleep with one eye open.
All true. But it's Candrid.

ijustcant.gif

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes