• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

kontolkontol420

Jan 17, 2022
Welp basically the save got borked because i saw the same thing happening to someone at page 144-ish, he did basically the same thing as i did, didn't rescue seraphine first and bought the multipass (I don't know how that triggered a bug) but basically it locked us from progressing

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Welp basically the save got borked because i saw the same thing happening to someone at page 144-ish, he did basically the same thing as i did, didn't rescue seraphine first and bought the multipass (I don't know how that triggered a bug) but basically it locked us from progressing
same thing?.. i dont get it, in order to go rescue seraphine, need to get multipass first to be able to use the gate to go arellarti

another thing is that rescue mission (with cutscene) need to be triggered once you have first map piece from scrapyard (3rd time)

still there is a bit of grinding before you can use the gate, like tris navigator training, krell pet uniform ...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
same thing?.. i dont get it, in order to go rescue seraphine, need to get multipass first to be able to use the gate to go arellarti

another thing is that rescue mission (with cutscene) need to be triggered once you have first map piece from scrapyard (3rd time)

still there is a bit of grinding before you can use the gate, like tris navigator training, krell pet uniform ...
You actually don't need to farm the Junkyards before visiting the Xenos (3rd system).
All Events unfold based on exhibitionism, sumbmission and affection

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Space Journey X [v1.30.15] [y.v.] - Compressed

Win/Linux [128 MB]
- - - -

Mac [122 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I'd pay for a final product.
Do you have plan to Steam it?

PS: The hardest encounter combat scenario (4vs1) can easily be farmed by leaving the combat after the big ship kill + loot, farming Collapsars is just too easy.

Last edited:

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Space Journey X [v1.30.15] - Android Port

Android: 146 MB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
HexUpload:

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes