4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fireball_35

May 13, 2024
It's a bit of an odd thing that I've never seen with any other game, but you basically need to extract the .zo1 and .zo2 files to the same folder, then use Winrar/7zip or anything else besides the default windows archive extractor to extract the zip from inside the zip. For some reason, windows doesn't show the popup if you try to use the built in archive extractor, and just returns a generic error message. When you use Winrar to try to extract the zip, it'll ask you to insert a disk, at which point you just choose the .z01 file (Not sure if other archive extractors have the same procedure, I only use Winrar)
is any code needed?

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
has anyone been able to get more than one ending in idol trainer?

i've been messing with the stats in console but the only ending i get is the ending 2 to matter how i set the stats

微量元素

Jan 12, 2023
has anyone been able to get more than one ending in idol trainer?

i've been messing with the stats in console but the only ending i get is the ending 2 to matter how i set the stats
There will be two good endings. The first one occurs when the protagonist's number of fans or amount of money reaches a certain threshold, allowing you to use the money to rescue the sister. The second one happens when the protagonist's strength reaches a certain level, enabling you to use strength to save the sister directly. The former will have more subsequent plot than the latter.

suansuan

Sep 21, 2023
somedude7116,帖子:13567103,会员:4946875 said:
有人想分享这个打屁股偶像吗?
[/引用]
Here's the second game by spankbot that was just recently published:
Student Trainer Windows: Mega
Android APK: Mega

Along with that are some past publishes of the spankbot, mostly scraped from Kemono, and some other ones from my own subscription. These includes videos, scene files and sound files for the scene. Feel free to ask any quesitons if you don't know how to use them etc, if anyone have contents from the months not included here feel free to share them as well.
Videos: Mega
Scenes: Mega
Sound Files: Mega

The uploaders and other Admins can take over from here, just copy this before my Mega pro expires.
The link seems to be invalid. Can you share it again? Thank

fffggghhheee

Mar 12, 2024
Buggy game is full of bugs. Half the time it says "STAT +1" or money coming in the values on the top don't change. Half of the missions don't fire, and they usually only show up when she's about 2 health till done anyway and you're out of healing potions.
After spank/hit wait 1-2 sec. Stat +1 from dance is working 50/50. Try to unlock climax and farm stats from this.
I just unlocked Fuck and 5 heal bottles, after climax wait for 10-15 sec and you 80% will get mission, then use heal bottles and complete it.
Game is still not completed!
Ps:
Sorry for my bad English.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote