Lord.Kay

Apr 19, 2024
O próximo é R5.5, que será Ginny & Grace. Deve ser lançado em breve, pois uma boa parte do trabalho já está concluída. Depois disso, mudarei para um modelo de lançamento diferente (atualizações menores, mas mais frequentes), e será Iris > Markala > Amira. Dito isso, tenho ótimos planos para a senhora grande e forte, incluindo uma atualização visual bastante em seu modelo (vascularização muito mais detalhada, esculturas musculares, retrabalho completo da textura de sua pele - novas cicatrizes e antigas tatuagens militares, etc.)!

Chefe está certo! Enquanto a Parte 1 verá mais aventuras fora da estação (como a missão Derelict), a Parte 2 será quando o jogo abrir e você verá vários planetas diferentes!
[/CITAR]
It is supposed to be tan lines, but I have screwed up the texture work and found out too late. So, I went with it to prevent another delay. Sorry!

I will be fixing it before you go on a date with Lise. I also hope to roll it out with her final texture upgrade, which should have general tan lines (top + bottom), an improved muscle map, and a few other cosmetic things. I am also experimenting with a tiny touch of freckles and peach fuzz, but that is just that currently - experimentation!
Hi void, a fan here and in Brazil just sending this message to say that this game is incredible and keep up the great work

Reactions: Sakyazel

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
It is supposed to be tan lines, but I have screwed up the texture work and found out too late. So, I went with it to prevent another delay. Sorry!

I will be fixing it before you go on a date with Lise. I also hope to roll it out with her final texture upgrade, which should have general tan lines (top + bottom), an improved muscle map, and a few other cosmetic things. I am also experimenting with a tiny touch of freckles and peach fuzz, but that is just that currently - experimentation!
thanks for the reply, i suspected as much as this was a rare fail in the visual design. it looks a bit like a plastic penis :D
looking forward for the real thing in the updates to come :)

Reactions: Sakyazel
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes