Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
In my honest opinion, this game is one dimensional AF, doesnt even try to do anything more than it's core niche. It is obvious that this game is for the mindless futa slave fans(the character not the actual players), but the dev didnt lie about it like I have seen other devs do, so thats a plus.

Still, This setup is not for me and usually would be a 100% negative. I dont even know what the plot actually is...though I do remember not liking the bar lady and the doctor in particular from earlier on.

So why do I still bother?...well the renders honestly. Granted theres only 2 characters that I actually find somewhat attractive, but a huge part of it is that the MC actually looks the part.I would describe myself as an "immersion player" but the MC is so much of a fem-bitchboi that I can just simply watch the scenes and not care about that.

Also it is not as arbitrarily dark and depressing as some of the other games of this kind. At least I dont think the MC has been threatened with literal death for simply being male and breathing air.

So despite all of that I still find myself being entertained, and that is worth something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zamu77

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
In my honest opinion, this game is one dimensional AF, doesnt even try to do anything more than it's core niche. It is obvious that this game is for the mindless futa slave fans(the character not the actual players), but the dev didnt lie about it like I have seen other devs do, so thats a plus.

Still, This setup is not for me and usually would be a 100% negative. I dont even know what the plot actually is...though I do remember not liking the bar lady and the doctor in particular from earlier on.

So why do I still bother?...well the renders honestly. Granted theres only 2 characters that I actually find somewhat attractive, but a huge part of it is that the MC actually looks the part.I would describe myself as an "immersion player" but the MC is so much of a fem-bitchboi that I can just simply watch the scenes and not care about that.

Also it is not as arbitrarily dark and depressing as some of the other games of this kind. At least I dont think the MC has been threatened with literal death for simply being male and breathing air.

So despite all of that I still find myself being entertained, and that is worth something.
mindless futa slave fans what? also you are here and you are a fan of the game two no? so are you mindless futa slave two?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
mindless futa slave fans what? also you are here and you are a fan of the game two no? so are you mindless futa slave two?
1713537028556.png

You know I added that clarification for people such as yourself and yet you still managed to read it incorrectly. Maan... I don't even know what to say.

Fine. If it wasnt clear enough, fans of the "mindless futa slave" theme. Not that the fans are mindless. And to reiterate since it is very clear to me that you either did not read or have some issues comprehending, I am not a fan of this theme, usually. That's the whole point of my comment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
yeah no shit the character not the actual players but again what is mindless futa slave fans can you answer it or not?
...I already have. Whatever your reason for displaying a lack of comprehension, whether trolling or otherwise, I don't want to restate the obvious. Carry on.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
...I already have. Whatever your reason for displaying a lack of comprehension, whether trolling or otherwise, I don't want to restate the obvious. Carry on.
so are you fan of the mindless futa slave cos you are here and you like game no?

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
it's a great game with great CG but man... multiple months waiting for every update just to mainly only get a scene with one character is rough. wish there was more consistently updated futa games.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
i pray for the day when Futa's actually have both Vagina's and Cocks. Like the word "Futanari" actually means in Japanese. I keep forgetting that modern day usage of the word just means "Woman with a cock".

In anycase these are probably in the top 10 of character renders on the site design wise. Good work dev, you got talent.

Reactions: Feredir and Fazed

whoremonger333

Nov 26, 2023
it's a great game with great CG but man... multiple months waiting for every update just to mainly only get a scene with one character is rough. wish there was more consistently updated futa games.
word! i was anticipating it like heck.
went straight to universal gallery unlocker to see that t here 2 sex scenes (multiply by 2 for branching on MC sex skill).
so much media buzz, like fkn instagram model buzz over to see that at best it's 20 minutes into the new chapter for just continuation.

giving money to patreon creators gotta be the second most expensive addiction after hard drugs...

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes