therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i mean, i dont want a game with a sissy male character and full of futa women
then why are you here and i ask do you feel the new to fix those woman two cos so how you feel need to fix woman in games even tho they are not real and can you tell woman who are femdoms broken? XD

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VoidPilgrim
HOW DO I GET WITH HER????
Soon(tm)!

Actually, I'm pretty surprised how popular Ava has been ever since her first teaser, so she will be getting a scene sooner rather than later!

it's a great game with great CG but man... multiple months waiting for every update just to mainly only get a scene with one character is rough. wish there was more consistently updated futa games.
word! i was anticipating it like heck.
went straight to universal gallery unlocker to see that t here 2 sex scenes (multiply by 2 for branching on MC sex skill).
so much media buzz, like fkn instagram model buzz over to see that at best it's 20 minutes into the new chapter for just continuation.
It's six scenes. If you check the Gallery, you can see for yourself. There is really no branching for skill (there are a few additional screens for that); there is a regular scene, a virgin scene, dommy/mommy scenes, and two shower scenes. All in all, Tessa's Day 3 is much longer than all her previous content combined. If you skip nearly everything, then it is probably around 20 minutes, yes. Otherwise, I can't see anyone reading through 22k words in 20 minutes. People going through it normally report that they spent around two hours with her Day 3.

Lise's Day 3 is about similar length and will be released soon!
Afterward, R5.5 should come out right during the first half of May.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
No need to apologize VP, it sounds like you released the most important part of the update. By which I mean Tessa's massive dick in the MC's ass. And that's what matters most to me, your biggest fan and well-established VIP #1 poster!

On a more serious note, I think it's smart that you first saw the update schedule was too spaced-out for your liking and corrected by planning on shorter, more frequent updates. And then second saw that the current update wasn't fitting your self-imposed schedule and split it to solve that. Just please don't overwork yourself to the point that you start to resent your own game.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i just wish more women in these games have bodies like this
i ask do you feel the new to fix those woman two cos so how you feel need to fix woman in games even tho they are not real and can you tell woman who are femdoms broken? can you answer or what

assman69420

May 21, 2020
i ask do you feel the new to fix those woman two cos so how you feel need to fix woman in games even tho they are not real and can you tell woman who are femdoms broken? can you answer or what
I think that guy is saying he wishes that other games would have MILFS that look like the women in Star Periphery. He enjoys the body type but doesn't want to play Futa on Male.

Funny, that's exactly why I enjoy. I guess for me to enjoy futa on male, the male has to be "sissy". Great game. Looking forward to my second playthrough.
Yeah personally I don't like most games in this genre because the male bottom looks too "masculine" and that isn't sexy to me. I want someone feminine looking to get fucked in the ass, and this game excels at that.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
May I ask what resolution you are using? I am making the game for 1080p, but I test it on 4K, and it is perfectly readable.
I've got a reaaaaally small screen (It should be something like 640)
EDIT: If it ain't too much to ask, I'd like a slightly larger text for mobile viewing with joiplay

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I think that guy is saying he wishes that other games would have MILFS that look like the women in Star Periphery. He enjoys the body type but doesn't want to play Futa on Male.

Yeah personally I don't like most games in this genre because the male bottom looks too "masculine" and that isn't sexy to me. I want someone feminine looking to get fucked in the ass, and this game excels at that.
well why is he here then?

Reactions: DeathProphet.

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
Okay, sorry about the question, but how am I supposed to know what am I supposed to do? For example not every place with exclam mark has a valid place to click on... New update says:
  • Lyssa (6 scenes )
Cool, now where is Lyssa? LOL

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Okay, sorry about the question, but how am I supposed to know what am I supposed to do? For example not every place with exclam mark has a valid place to click on... New update says:
  • Lyssa (6 scenes )
Check the Content List from the main menu! Otherwise, just explore at your own pace! The game is made so that there is no content locking and no player punishment.

I have no clue who Lyssa is, though. If the person who wrote it meant Lise, then no, her portion of the update will be out soon!

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
I just wanted VP to know that the way miss bonet fcks mc ass. I just wish it was his mouth deep throating choking and finally cumming down his throat will you plz add this scene in next tessa update. Plz VP say something.

Danmonlaw

Nov 18, 2018
  • Lyssa (6 scenes )
I think it's a typo, as Tessa had lots of scenes after my last save.
Spaceport on the right
-> 'Go to Despina'
-> 'Therese Bonnet, Head of Logistics

Jul 22, 2017
its people like you that make game worst cos you only do is talk shit and act like a spoiled brat also why dont you make your own game?
Bro i think cancer like you will exist and we cant get rid of it. And i dont think this thread smoked your ass so the cancer like you should not exist. Yet here you are spreading your cancer crap. Someone should chemotherapy this dudes brain cells.
m8 it's just a bit o banter no need to get your knickers in a twist

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes