3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Thought I'd throw my two scents in here:

This is my favorite game in F95 right now. Very addictive and fun as the author has taken his time with the mechanics of relationships, sex, and other attributes to be able to determine game play.

Right now in my opinion, the only shortcomings are:
1 - Polyamory (doesn't work at all) Even if you have this attribute, none of the NPC's in the game care as if you enter a relationship with another NPC that has Polyamory as well, they will still give you ultimatums to leave the other NPC.
2 - When staying loyal and celibate to your GF, you will take an 'Unfaithful Hit' if you go out on any date. Even if you do not do anything on that date.(At end of date you leave. No kissing or hugging) This needs to be corrected by the Developer.
3 - If you want to be together with a single person, do not respond to any flirts, date requests, or being flashed cause if you do you'll get hit with an Is Unfaithful as well. This needs to be corrected by the Dev as well. Test should be when you go out on a Date, do you kiss and take it further while being involved with another. Not just because you went out. In real life, friends go out with other people without being labeled as a cheater or unfaithful just because they went out with a friend.

I have some other short falls, but this is already too long for me to type out.

Again, this is a great game with great mechanics, graphics, and modifiable through configuration files. In my opinion, the Developer has truly though of everything. Now just needs some tweaking. :)
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you are enjoying it. As for your issues, the others responses about polyamory are correct. Basically you can like polyamory but it may not be enough if other attributes are too negative. In particular pay attention to will power. That's usually the biggest issue and should be the main thing you try to learn about someone. If they have high will power, you can then decide not to waste time with them because they are going to be a pain in the ass.

As for #2 that's a bug. I'll need more details on that because the "Is Unfaithful" modifier is only applied as a result of you cheating which requires kissing or above. And it's spread via the cheating rumor. I've not seen that happen in a long time, ever since the current way of handling unfaithfulness was introduced. (I don't know which version it was). My guess is however, that this cheating rumor came from a while back and it's slowly making it's way. Cheating has a 30-month duration so it could have happened a long time ago and someone just learned about it.

Flirting, dates and getting flashed (or even flashing others) does not generate the Is Unfaithful modifier.

i want to report a bug , if you have a lot of participant in amateur contest then the contest will be stopped after few participants , in my gameplay had 107 participant and contest will stop after like 40 or 50 all of sudden , no announcement for the winner and no fame gained , this happens only if the candidate number is big

another thing that irritates me that opinion will decay or change overtime , say a girl who loved sex in public and shagged many times then you will find her changed opinion and have to spend time convincing her back to love it , i know it is part of reality as there is fixed opinion in life , but this is a game and want to enjoy changing the society the way we like ,
in my gameplay i am like into 4 years in the game , trying to make the city open minded and living freely , but the opinion keeps degrading and changing , sway one then you find out that 3 people changed back their opinion about something , if developer can delay or make some changes to be permanent ,

this game is my favorite among the site , been playing it since release and really enjoying every aspect of it , I can not wait till the new update .
Amateur contests should be limited to 20 participants. So that check is not working. Will put in a fix. Thanks.

Someone's opinion of of you will change with time (the modifiers decay at different rates to make it so that good deed you did for someone 2 years ago is no longer a factor, but you being a jerk yesterday is a big deal). However, their opinion of things, like public nudity doesn't change on their own for the most part. There may be a few cases where NPCs are changing each others opinions but it doesn't happen often. In general other club owners will try to change the same opinions of their employees as you would so that shouldn't move it in the not liking public nudity. So not sure what happened there. There more exact details you can provide the better.

Still loving the game, just one suggestion: allow editing work outfits for employees, on a permanent basis. I have a game going that's been going on for a while, public nudity is legal and most of my female customers take full advantage. It doesn't make sense for the strippers and hookers in my club to be wearing clothes when the girls who just came to have a good time are mostly naked.
One thing that I don't want to think too much is what's the point of a strip club when all the women are walking about naked in town :unsure:

But in general the stripping process is to get undressed and make it a performance. If they start out as naked then there's not much of a performance. It needs to be entertaining!

Minor (inconvenience) bug report.. Image pack scw5 image set 241... its marked f5w.. when it should be marked f5b... as the lady is clearly black. Easily correctable to anyone. just change the top file to f5b from f5w in the headshot.

scw-00241-f5w-snlmd-dmd-x-head SHOULD READ>> scw-00241-f5b-snlmd-dmd-x-head
Thanks. That pack is due for an update so it will be in there. But yes, changing the name as you say is the way to fix it.

Reactions: sgenter

mavtek85

Jun 15, 2017
Threesome get cut short more and more often. Even with the patch. I notice that it happens when there's an interaction prompt coming right after. Like potential employee.

Reactions: duane71
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes