alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Where I live electricity is dirt cheap, or free if you are skilled with wiring, and paying taxes is more like guidelines than actual rules ... Ocean would be filthy rich if he moved here. Also ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: O1duvai

dameromeroxxx

Apr 28, 2022
Does anyone know who's that red-haired girl is that found Nika in the classroom almost at the very beginning when he was having a panic attack? She looks like she has too much of a significant presence to be irrelevant in the next seasons. She's also part of Sasha social circle and have simillar face features is this possible is that her sister?. I can't find any info about her in the fandom wikia

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Honestly the old MC was one of the main reason I started to like the game back then. While I understand the change, I still will choose the old one over the new one.
I just felt the overwhelming cringe at the gun scene and the "psycho" reactions and "jokes" were also cringey AF. And I'm glad the cringey fake wannabe psycho is gone. But it's just my opinion. I guess I'm not the "cool" school shooter type. :sneaky:
The stupid teen me might have liked it though. :ROFLMAO: Maybe. But I don't remember much about that time any more. Luckily.

Messerah

Jun 14, 2024
What a bright and shiny User ID!

I mean - this just rolled off the alt ID dealership lot and man is it smokin... :giggle:

If you are interested in an actual discussion about supporter numbers, just search above this post and you will find one.

Feel free to respond if you are actually here for a discussion versus a monologue.

As well, we can actually talk about the reality of how much various AVNs have made at the 3/6/9/12 month mark on Steam - and of course - take it OT - since that discussion Is off topic.

Now, this is Summers Gone (not BADIK) so - back to talking about just how Hot Noji looks in her bikini!

View attachment 3735777

I think a MILF poolside comparison involving the MC and Bella returning unexpectedly to Bella's home and finding Amber, Noji and Miss Marla all in bikinis would be a worthy use of Ocean's time!

I don't recall seeing a pool, but the ladies can certainly be sunning themselves in Amber's backyard, if there is no pool available.

I would have No problem seeing Amber in a bikini and, it is possible, that Miss Marla could surprise in the swimsuit category.

I would also like to vote that the next book club meeting takes place at the house of someone with a pool, with wine, to encourage those cougars to flirt more shamelessly with the MC!

Added bonus - seeing an embarrassed Sasha and her hot bodyguard in bikinis. :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:
Funny sarcasm. Considering the wave of nonsense of your people in all the nooks and crannies where they interfered with other projects, as if they were somehow better. I have never been against snobbery when it is confirmed by facts. But the funny thing is, you guys have nothing to try to elitize on other projects of *your* level, and even more so compare yourself to badik. Only success matters, and you don’t have it. You won’t have it. So stop comparing yourself to badik until the statistics come together. Your developer is no different from other second-rate devs.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone know who's that red-haired girl is that found Nika in the classroom almost at the very beginning when he was having a panic attack? She looks like she has too much of a significant presence to be irrelevant in the next seasons. She's also part of Sasha social circle and have simillar face features is this possible is that her sister?. I can't find any info about her in the fandom wikia
No, we only have theories based on what we hope, mainly because we really want her to be important enough to be a LI. Currently she's just a badass redhead who has a sense of civic compassion to look after poor person :)

Ocean even labelled renders of her as something like mysterious redhead in the DLC, I forget the exact name. But she's important enough to warrant her own renders, so that provides hope. And well, if we hang out with Sasha, we'll likely get to know her friends.

I suspect she does martial arts with Ayua and Sasha, because of how she and Sasha appeared and effectively broke up the fight. Everyone would know Ayua and Sasha can hold their own, and Sasha's family own part of the college, and all these girls seem to do some form of fitness... maybe we'll see her when Nika visits Ayua's gym/studio.

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I just felt the overwhelming cringe at the gun scene and the "psycho" reactions and "jokes" were also cringey AF. And I'm glad the cringey fake wannabe psycho is gone. But it's just my opinion. I guess I'm not the "cool" school shooter type. :sneaky:
The stupid teen me might have liked it though. :ROFLMAO: Maybe. But I don't remember much about that time any more. Luckily.
I remember when I saw the gun scene for the first time and I couldn't help but laugh cause how stupid and cringey it felt. Idk, maybe I'm weird that way, but for me I couldn't help but really enjoy the weird/cringey moments. Because of it MC didn't felt like the typical run of the mill guy I saw for the hundreds of time. While I'm still probably gonna choose the old version over the new one, I found myself appreciating the new one in a way because of how it matured in some way.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

dameromeroxxx

Apr 28, 2022
I noticed that when Robin calls Bella to free Nika from the handcuffs, she tells Sasha that Nika didn't deserve it and she replies ''Maybe he does''. So I installed Scrappy Mod to unlock all the scenes and it turned out that when Robin calls Miss Marla she answers just ''Maybe'' instead. I don't know if it's just a mod's work or if it also happens in the original version, but are there any theories about it? Or is it treated as an unimportant detail? Typically, these types of details are the spark of various theories.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You know, I agree. I always said that time will put everything in its place and there is only either success or failure. From the very beginning, SG beamed , gained interest and great popularity, and Ocean got the golden ticket into his hands. He has all the stars agreed so much that this project could become the second Badik. After the decision to rework, everything was changed. To the point that mc began to have problems with potency and all in order to release avn and not receive an 18+ rating. Let's look at the results of the release on steam and the last devlog. For some reason, the number of patreons remained at approximately the same level as it was. 1400-1500. The number of those who came is approximately the number of those who left, who are very dissatisfied with many things and are simply tired. And, hehe,about the last devlog. Apparently, the release on steam for some reason did not collect millions like Badik, there is only enough money for taxes. For some reason people did not appreciate the story of the healing of an emo-impotent, where gender roles were reversed, where strong and independent women pay in restaurants and buy things for male losers, and in bed, when these losers refuse, they treat them with *understanding*. Maybe, purely theoretically, maybe the great businessman miscalculated with cutting out sex content and changing history? I have often seen a comparison that SG = Badik. But this is far from true. For some reason, people forget that drawing such scenes is much more difficult, and if Badik had followed the path of SG, then the update would not have 7 thousand renders, but 10+ each? It turns out that SG is very far from Badik. Okay, let's move on. Let's go down to the SG level in terms of the number of patreons. 1400-1500. Suddenly it turns out that the developers are going to insert sex content, violence, incest and normal men and have the same level of earnings , without buying top cards for 10 thousand euros. And personally, I don’t believe that anything will change much in the second season. The introduction of setralin into the plot as a way to kill libido and the narrative that this is a game with adult elements seems to hint. And this is only the beginning of the end. There is still another ballast project on the way with strong and independent female kingpins and losers ntr-men, which will definitely beat the ratings on steam and of course will not drag SG along with it to the bottom.:sneaky:
Paragraphs man, they are useful. Guess you haven't got to that stage yet at school huh?

Also, may want to brush up on forum rules while studying, don't discuss other games in a games thread.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes