jackd332

Sep 7, 2020
The last couple of updates yep but you could get to the end in about 5 minutes if you skip all the dialogue the thing that will slow you down the most is clicking on different places.
ok could you send your save i wanna see if it's working for me or not?

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Why is the arousal for the landlady keep going down and not up. I had it at 30 but now it’s at 15 and I cannot progress unless it’s above 30 but I can’t get it above 30 what the hell?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hello! Question for the Thread regulars and Chasmalim if you this games Developer. The Completed tag, is that for the game itself or just episode 1 is complete?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Hello! Question for the Thread regulars and Chasmalim if you this games Developer. The Completed tag, is that for the game itself or just episode 1 is complete?
I'm pretty sure it stands for the game entirely.
If Episode 1 would habe been completed but more episodes would be on their way, the developer or Thread Moderator would point that out.

On an unrelated note... why do i have the feeling that so much stuff got cut.
I remember there to be a school with a teacher you could fuck.
Also something about how she became this horse-hung futa in the first place.

What happened to that?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wonder why it was completed? Too much of a headache repeating over and over and over sandbox game, I guess and too many complaints, that too. That's what sandbox games does, make people mad cause they can't trigger the scene, cause they don't know what to do at which time, at which day, at which location?

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I wonder why it was completed? Too much of a headache repeating over and over and over sandbox game, I guess and too many complaints, that too. That's what sandbox games does, make people mad cause they can't trigger the scene, cause they don't know what to do at which time, at which day, at which location?
That's absolutely right!

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
you know , there is a little something on the top right corner which indicate where is the next scene for each character and how triger it

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes