UngusOfDaBungus

May 5, 2023
View attachment 3555902

I'm still hoping we get a splendid game over for the trap enemy that completely impales Syahata but hey, progress!

The subtle anus twitch is a nice touch here, at any rate. Looking forward to the addition of tentacles in later phases.
I'm not trying to sound selfish with this, it's just a genuine question, but I'm assuming this is one of the supporter only CGs, will these be released normally in the future and they're just early access or is it one of those "Genuine" supporter only things? Because I'll be really sad if that's the case.

flame77

Aug 17, 2023
I'm not trying to sound selfish with this, it's just a genuine question, but I'm assuming this is one of the supporter only CGs, will these be released normally in the future and they're just early access or is it one of those "Genuine" supporter only things? Because I'll be really sad if that's the case.
it's just early access CGs some would mostlikly be added next update

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
someone gotta ask jaypin to either mod, or add preg belly with dialogue whenever some insect or tentacle implants their egg/seed in syahata

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
Very good game with top tier animations. Just wish the Christmas enemies, bosses, and mutants weren't the only enemies that would loop/keep going so you could really appreciate them outside the gallery, and wouldn't need to get back up and surrender to get pounded again. Fingers crossed the final version makes all enemies (like the basic zombie enemies in the first stage) able to keep going at Syahata like that, whether it takes health or not. Even better if there's an extra "more lewd" stage in the animations for the loop, kinda like how Syahata seems to go limp/"give in to pleasure" in the looping stage of the mutant animations. Like, maybe the basic male zombie could get something like in its Game Over CG where it starts pounding deeper, and Syahata starts looking and sounding more pleasured?

Another fun feature would be animations or sounds changing to more lewd/"giving in" variants at either 500+ ml, or with low health. Kinda represent her getting more "corrupted". But that's more just me being greedy. Just getting the other enemies to loop would be good enough in my book.

eksynn

Sep 13, 2018
Very good game with top tier animations. Just wish the Christmas enemies, bosses, and mutants weren't the only enemies that would loop/keep going so you could really appreciate them outside the gallery, and wouldn't need to get back up and surrender to get pounded again. Fingers crossed the final version makes all enemies (like the basic zombie enemies in the first stage) able to keep going at Syahata like that, whether it takes health or not. Even better if there's an extra "more lewd" stage in the animations for the loop, kinda like how Syahata seems to go limp/"give in to pleasure" in the looping stage of the mutant animations. Like, maybe the basic male zombie could get something like in its Game Over CG where it starts pounding deeper, and Syahata starts looking and sounding more pleasured?

Another fun feature would be animations or sounds changing to more lewd/"giving in" variants at either 500+ ml, or with low health. Kinda represent her getting more "corrupted". But that's more just me being greedy. Just getting the other enemies to loop would be good enough in my book.
some good ideas - might wana tell the dev too

Reactions: Dwibui and Kavvar

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019

ill send this to jashinn when i get the chance, they're fairly open to hearing new ideas

4.40 star(s) 63 Votes