• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
Are there any games (translated or untranslated) with art like this or this good that are Sole Male or netori/male protag? Preferably not NTR.

Games I've played-
Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach -Enjoyed since you can avoid NTR somewhat and you are the protag.
Oba san Saga - enjoyed it but wish it was animated or had more degenerate content
Tail of Desire - Love the art but wish the MC was more involved and less of the random monsters.

Hero party must fall - not quite the same art but on the same level at least. Enjoyed the Netori somewhat, wish you could customize MC but w/e arts to impressive to really be bothered by it
Probably some more but i cant remember.

I get the Japanese are a lot more sexually repressed than I was but i'd like some variation tbh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Well there it is:

My unofficial guide.
Honestly I dunno if it's either detailed enough or too simple enough considering a lot of you guys got the same amount of intelligence as a 10 year old stuck on a Pokemon game.
Either way, I hope this guide can help.

reignere

Jun 4, 2019
i am lost, trying to find the item for the 3rd chest from the ghost uncle but having no luck, any screenshots where it is?

Just another

Oct 23, 2023
I am stuck on second shrine.
1. Interacted twice with the guy at Detached Hut.
2. Twice with the guy at the port.
3. Twice with chief's grandson at summit lake.
4. Twice with inn owner.

I think Im missing Keita, but I dont know what to do after he runs away from the front of the inn, please help!

icemountai

Nov 3, 2021
The game says that i'm missing 1 Villager but i've spent the last hour running around, talking to everyone and i can't seem to find him. This is my recollection room, who am i missing?
spiky hair fucker! takuro!
he is in the warehouse. the one which door is locked

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Well there it is:
Mega
My unofficial guide.
Honestly I dunno if it's either detailed enough or too simple enough considering a lot of you guys got the same amount of intelligence as a 10 year old stuck on a Pokemon game.
Either way, I hope this guide can help.
JustXuX do me a favour and link the guide on thread would you. Thanks

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
JustXuX do me a favour and link the guide on thread would you. Thanks
so, i have a question
i unlocked pregnancy before completing the first ending [good one] and did 2 or 3 scenes with the cowshed
can i still be able to unlock newendings or have to start over ?

Specs23

Feb 9, 2020
where is takuro?? i feel real stupid asking this but i literally can't find him and i need 1 villager for the second shrine

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes