Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
so, i have a question
i unlocked pregnancy before completing the first ending [good one] and did 2 or 3 scenes with the cowshed
can i still be able to unlock newendings or have to start over ?
you don't have to, every ending except for when natsuki get out from the island with the ship will make you go back to the last point before the ending so you can do different ending

Reactions: gabgab24

Elten

Jun 19, 2023
so, i have a question
i unlocked pregnancy before completing the first ending [good one] and did 2 or 3 scenes with the cowshed
can i still be able to unlock newendings or have to start over ?
Yes you can, but u need to reset the pregnancy from natsuki.. Just go to the bed at upper right.. in house where u meet the man who fix the hoe

releaseing219

Jun 27, 2022
Last cicada, if you're still having trouble is located at secret beach: Go left to the forest pathway and check the area below

Plainfemboy11

Mar 15, 2023
I tried getting to the deep forrest but I cannot interact with anything and it keeps telling me to go there but the walkthrough says to pick up the wood in the are but I cant!

Plainfemboy11

Mar 15, 2023
This is not how it works. I uploaded a copy of the game without their permission. For this to work, I would have to contact them first, share the TL, and I couldn't create this thread or promote myself. In short, it's complicated.
I can't access the deep forrest, all of the wood can't be interacted with.

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
Do you have to do anything special to make the festival uncle appear? I go to the road before the secret beach and there's no one there. I'm so confused.

gabogol

Jun 8, 2018
I need help can someone please tell me where is the last Cicada i am searching everywhere and i can't find it i already got the cicada that you find it in the night but still there is 1 missing from what i saw in the other people pictures the one missing is Meimuna

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-01 123152.png

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
I don't need the mod3 patch if i'm just downloading the game now right? i mean the main download already has mod3 applied? asking since sometimes it may be a bugfix to a patch or something.

Reactions: camper88
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes