DsssdJo

Feb 21, 2024
So I encountered a problem? Supposedly the Bug-Catching Uncle wants a special bug and gives me the System Key, but I dont have that option. I got all 6 bugs too. Looked into it with a Savefile Editor and the variable there also showed 6. And yes I didnt count the small bug you can catch by hand

frog2

Jun 25, 2018
So I encountered a problem? Supposedly the Bug-Catching Uncle wants a special bug and gives me the System Key, but I dont have that option. I got all 6 bugs too. Looked into it with a Savefile Editor and the variable there also showed 6. And yes I didnt count the small bug you can catch by hand
you can catch it at night under the bridge where the carpenter is

mynick

Aug 1, 2017
something went wrong with the swimsuit and now i can't exit the secret beach: it tells me i need to change out of the swimsuit, but when i go into the building and choose to change nothing happens and i still can't exit the beach. well, i can use "w" to instant travel out, but i wonder why i'm still getting rejected with the shrines when i completed all the favors. perhaps it's related to this swimsuit problem. any help?

EDIT: found a way to move forward, and the swimsuit thing fixed itself after that. however it's definitely a bug that needs fixing.

Last edited:

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
my save file seems to be bugged out the ghostly man is asking for salted squid and i have one in my invenetroy but when i try to open the first chest it says i dont have it in my inventry please if anyone know how to fix this i would be most happy

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
my save file seems to be bugged out the ghostly man is asking for salted squid and i have one in my invenetroy but when i try to open the first chest it says i dont have it in my inventry please if anyone know how to fix this i would be most happy
yep im soft locked out of the Delivering loincloth quest

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Buggy unplayable crap! Character freezes up randomly after picking up item and sometimes it unfreezes and other times you need to end game. Between that and the walking grind, I quit!

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes