HTML Taru's Infernal Pledge [v0.1.0] [FlimsyLegs]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I'm enjoying it so far, but what is overall aim? Linear story with some interactive elements, more interactive on later chapters or having more gameplay elements? Only negative is I'm not a fan of the combat so far, just seems to be a guessing game.

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I'm enjoying it so far, but what is overall aim? Linear story with some interactive elements, more interactive on later chapters or having more gameplay elements? Only negative is I'm not a fan of the combat so far, just seems to be a guessing game.
Aim is to have a linear story, where your choices shape the paths. For example, the woman who attacks Astrid at the end of Chapter 2: The player (if they didn't take drugs) have an option to kill her. Leaving her alive opens up a storyline with her later. And the deal with Piru, are you his concubine or assassin, or both? If you are, you will need to honot the pledge, even if you might not wish to do so when the time comes.

As for the aim, there's two:
1. In present time, find out who betrayed you and how to get rid of the soul binding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. In flashbacks, follow the crews biggest heist, get to know the gang before shit hit the fan, get into all sorts of less serious (than present time) but just as sexy trouble.

Did you check the combat tutorial?

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Aim is to have a linear story, where your choices shape the paths...... (and said other stuff)
Thx, get you. So the key difference apart from a number of story affecting minor choices will be route A will have some assassinations while route B will be discovering how to save yourself without the demon's help.

As for the combat tutorial I was aware there was one, but my general position is just to work it out as I go! I won 3 out of 4 fights and it was the flashback bitch who got me.

Demon scene reminded me very much of BG3

Reactions: FlimsyLegs
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote