[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Share Team for multi Engine Game

TAIACAG

Jul 29, 2022
Hello, I would like to create a game across multiple engines. I have already made sure that it is feasible. Both with Unity, and engine communication with a save file. I am not only looking for a team, but also a concept that fits this concept.

You can also see my last idea in my profile, but it got a mixed reception, so now I'm looking for a new idea.

What the idea should have:
It must take advantage of the principle that it uses all the common engines.

It should have humor. I'm still thinking of a parody of other games.

I like the principle that you have to recover your memories. Especially the version of my "friend" that the last idea was based on. Where you find out at the end that the protagonist is the antagonist and you have to decide whether to go through with the plan or leave it alone.

I'm looking for all the positions but above all, I need a concept.

What I can offer?
Experience, with the concept to connect engines
Authetification server that makes the game almost uncrackable
A forum and a blog (dosenfutter.co)
Powerful workstation
Programmer and illustrator (me)
Story writer

What we need?
A concept
2D artist, 3D artist, writer, ...

Here is a first Version of the game.

I didn't added the AdventureCreator, but it works fine, and the RPG Kit is comming soon.

Last edited:

CobraTG

Oct 5, 2020
hello, I would like to apply as a writer, I have 2 years of experience writing and can also probably do some 2d artwork but just for simple things.

Aug 4, 2018
Hi. I'd like to help out. I can write, mostly short stories and essays, but I could help you with ideas and dialogue. I am bilingual Italian/English. I teach English and I work as a text editor, translator and proofreader.
Your file on workupload has been removed by the way.
G'day