• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Tentacular: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
Now that I have some models, I can start experimenting with this story. The rough concept involves Guukruux and Rebekah corrupting Morgan, possibly by picking her up on a random planet or abducting her and gaslighting her. The story could center on Morgan being unaware that Guukruux is manipulating her and has already fully corrupted Rebekah.

Still working on the nuts and bolts of what that story will look like though.

1715101680743.png

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Now that I have some models, I can start experimenting with this story. The rough concept involves Guukruux and Rebekah corrupting Morgan, possibly by picking her up on a random planet or abducting her and gaslighting her. The story could center on Morgan being unaware that Guukruux is manipulating her and has already fully corrupted Rebekah.

View attachment 3612555
Excellent work so far. A while back we talked about doing some collaboration work; sounds like this is a good opportunity to do so, if you're interested. I think there's a lot of potential with Morgan; imagine Rebekah visiting her nightly, slowly teasing and corrupting her until that final night when all tentacles cut loose...

Reactions: spidey164
Sep 12, 2021

View attachment 3612555
This is godlike!!

Reactions: spidey164

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023

View attachment 3612555
bro ya didn't tell me you were making a full fledged story!! if so make many scenes muahahhahaha