3D-Blender Test renders of our upcoming game

Omar95

Crocs are not that comfortable
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2020
Damn, thats pretty good. Can you teach me? I want to make a game but art its my issue. Any tips on how to get to that quality?

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
The first one looks completely different than the other two. The latter two look like your average DAZ scene, but with better lightning. The hair needs some work it has a lot of artifacts. Might need a bit more samples.

The first one is very realistic but at the same time very of putting. It looks like you wrapped pictures of that woman on a 3D model or something. Something with how the head pose compared to the neck its off. I dont know what exactly, but it just looks weird.

Reactions: Parzival1921

Parzival1921

Jun 10, 2022
The first one looks completely different than the other two. The latter two look like your average DAZ scene, but with better lightning. The hair needs some work it has a lot of artifacts. Might need a bit more samples.

The first one is very realistic but at the same time very of putting. It looks like you wrapped pictures of that woman on a 3D model or something. Something with how the head pose compared to the neck its off. I dont know what exactly, but it just looks weird.
Thanks for the feedback. They are just test renders as I said. I will fix that problems ASAP. Last 2 render has a lot fewer samples. I want to achieve having best picture in adult games

lagburn

Nov 28, 2017
first pic look great, very well combine light setting and fliter, you may do abit light set up with light rom for better result. Other two may fix hair shader abit more. Anyway Goodjob bro.