Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Well, it makes sense.
Siobhan is a character who will play an important part especially in the game future storyline.
And given another side character Elektra (the Red Bikini lady, Donna of Bernero Family)'s scenes got rendered, I'd say it's plausible enough for the character who will play a big part later to have her first meet with character be more memorable in visual format.
Agreed and now I am really eager for these scenes.
Just that a Dev rendering some scenes after the final and on top of that Steam release is something many won't do. That's really nice of him.

Reactions: EJW and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
does that even count as an update when there is really no new content?
Dev got engaged late last year, moved into a new house with his fiance, and had been busy with wedding preparations; hence was busy with a lot IRL stuff.

Besides you may not like it, but plenty of folks have been waiting for the game's VN mode to be available (previously it was Full Experience, and Just Story modes. hence VN mode players would have been waiting the longest).
So, for those people, they're glad the game is finally available with the mode they want.

Also, this website being a pirate site, basically updates the thread to the latest version of the game when the leaker leaks that new version.
And while there is no new main story content, there is still that Codex section that people can read (which wasn't available in the previous version of the game, and only got released with Season 1 Steam version).

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Ngl I clapped as soon as the credits started rolling. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, hands down one of the best story driven visual novels out there. The writing is cheffs kiss. I only wish there was an option to choose who to romance between Luna and Gracie instead of being forced to fool around with both of em. It's shitty and out of character for the MC to go behind their backs with one another but alas the main story makes up for that. The moment Gracie threatened the MC all those episodes back I knew there was something somewhat sinister brewing inside of her and the death of a princess almost confirms that to me. Next time we see Gracie she might be vengeful af.

Again excellent work devs excellent work(y)

Reactions: camube
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes