4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 4, 2018
What's the deal of Japanese Heroge Games almost always drawing males either as a blank placeholders or the ugliest individuals on earth? I'm no gay but my eyes appreciate very much the beauty, health and strength in men - in the same way as the Romans and Greeks depicted the "ideal man" in classical art. Why can't the Japanese stand male beauty?

Sometimes I ask myself if this is somewhat related with their obsession of NTR, because the only time you see a toned man is when he is stealing somebody else's wife.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I'm sorry but how "good" is the MTL?

"I can overcome my acrosis, it came with the appendix." :D
Man, MTL can do some crazy shit and this one is one of the worse and very hard to understand.
Thanks hahahah, i i'll stick with RAW.

Deny Masato

Aug 3, 2021
Help i play in kirikiroid android but i can save games,if i click save games,games stuck and force close

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Such a romantic title, one could not easily come up with this masterpiece of a sentence.
It's classy and emotional, too.

That Bastard
You can hear the frustration and anger the writer has towards THAT bastard. Dammit, that bastard! He keeps getting away with it!

Spunk Depository
Here we can see a brave hybrid of an obscene slang ("spunk") and a sophisticated descriptive term ("depository"). Forget "sperm bank" or "cum dump", that's too normie for the dev.

High art, this one! Title 5 out of 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

Lythis1

Jan 27, 2022
love the art style, not fan of the game. Can anyone recommend games with similar art style ?

zerobox

Nov 9, 2021
Great Game! Does anybody know where the Replay function is?

*edit:

It appears in the main menu after reaching one of the endings

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote