1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jufot

May 15, 2021
Oh, this was pretty sweet. There are spelling issues, and the timeframe is too compressed to be believable, but they are both likeable characters and their dynamic is cute. I also enjoyed the little mystery, however inconsequential it was, and I really liked the ending.

Reactions: 365 others

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
There is another game with the same name still in development: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-island-v0-3-7-michaelfenix.42731/. Author of this game is probably just trying to profit from that.
Played both, the only similarity is the name, and the name is too generic to be worth making this kind of accusation about.

While there's not much going on in this game, the story is completely different as well as cast of characters.
Neither one's great at the end of the day (the writing/pacing of this one is awkward, sex scenes exist), at least this one is short and done while the other is still a dark mess of wtf random story.

HollowJoints

Oct 19, 2017
Oh i'm not stopping you, just getting a little impressed with how scared of ntr some local 'giga-chads' are. :sneaky::coffee:
Not everyone asking about NTR is looking to avoid it though. It's a large genre with many sub-genres so It makes sense that people would ask for details. I usually search the threads of NTR games to see if the NTR is good enough to be worth my time.

In fact, the more I think about it... the idea of a couple being stranded on a "deserted Island" only for the guy to get NTR'd by some tarzan ripoff sounds awesome. Someone needs to make THAT game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 365 others

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Island game variety, this one few with female hero. Need some long term stays and possible shelter build and move to another island. Find and build a stable boat or better shelter, research, cooking, sex, pregnancy, child-rearing. Something fails to exist in games.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote