ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
It was originally meant as a place for fans to post "humhums" that might get used in game but immediately expanded to include fanfiction that used groupchats and social media as a framing device.
I mean we still accept some posted. Though yeah some of the stuff produced by you guys is pure gold.

Can confirm, he's the OG Jean stan. Makes me happy to see so many people loving her, means I did my job.
Considering some people miss her pre-alpha personality I think you always did your job.

Just have a broader audience now. lol

yanjin

Apr 14, 2021
Great work dev team ! Just finish the main story.
Do you mind if I make a Chinese translation? I already done the machine translation for myself to play, trying to polish it for my friends.
Just out of interest. >3<

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crichton1
Oct 21, 2023
Can confirm, he's the OG Jean stan. Makes me happy to see so many people loving her, means I did my job.
I was gonna write a big ol' post but you can just check the discord by searching Jean and looking for oldest.
Well, since there seems to be lack of negations and some strong support, I am gonna withdraw my objection and temporarily agree to your title.

That said, the dispute about naming allegations remains unsettled. I put in doubt objectiveness and fairness of your extrajudicial judgement and verdict.
I will stand my ground screaming Attica! Attica!, because it is absolutely reasonable to confuse Jean and Jane as the same name, when living in a world of names like Małgorzata, Kazimierz or Bożydar.
Let's reverse roles for a day and then we can talk.

As for discord, as I already mentioned to your community manager, it's not ready for me yet, just like I am not ready for it.
Amount of delulu in me have to be taken under control first. Untill then, no more discords.

I have a question for everyone. do you think Laura likes to hunt for food or would she rather be given it while it's chained to the ground
Hot take - what about her getting her food while I'm chained to the ground?

• Haha
Reactions: Crichton1

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Well, since there seems to be lack of negations and some strong support, I am gonna withdraw my objection and temporarily agree to your title.

That said, the dispute about naming allegations remains unsettled. I put in doubt objectiveness and fairness of your extrajudicial judgement and verdict.
I will stand my ground screaming Attica! Attica!, because it is absolutely reasonable to confuse Jean and Jane as the same name, when living in a world of names like Małgorzata, Kazimierz or Bożydar.
Let's reverse roles for a day and then we can talk.

As for discord, as I already mentioned to your community manager, it's not ready for me yet, just like I am not ready for it.
Amount of delulu in me have to be taken under control first. Untill then, no more discords.

Hot take - what about her getting her food while I'm chained to the ground?
just don't move a muscle. her sight is based on movement

Reactions: mypossiblepasts
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes